Chapter 14

The most unbridled love ended on Monday morning.

I don't know whether it was because it was the first time his partner Alpha had accompanied him through the estrus period, or it was because he was completely marked. Shu Chaoyu felt that the past three days were really extravagant, much more exciting than what was described in the physiology textbook.

Bedroom, living room, balcony... Even when he was eating breakfast, what he was thinking about was the dining table he and Qin Zhishi were at yesterday...

The young Omega couldn't help but blush again, or rather, his face had not cooled down in the past few days.

I really didn't expect that his Alpha looked sunny, handsome, and dog-like on the outside, but he was so bad in bed. At first, she was patient and took care of his thin skin, but then she had to push her to the limit, coaxing him into all kinds of shameful positions and saying a lot of lewd words.

but......

Shu Chaoyu took a sip of milk from the cup, raised his eyes to look at the man opposite, and the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

He really likes such a bad Qin Zhishi, who only "bullies" him and only likes him.

"Honey, I'll take you to school later."

As soon as Qin Zhishi raised his head, he caught his sight and smiled so hard that his mouth widened.

Shu Chaoyu subconsciously wanted to politely refuse, but when he thought that their relationship was completely different now, he swallowed his words.

This is his husband, he should always rely on him.

So he started laughing too.

"OK."

There were already signs of traffic jam on the elevated highway after seven o'clock, and the cars were not moving very fast, but this did not hinder Qin Zhishi's good mood.

The sun is nice, the wind is warm, and most importantly, I have my wife by my side.

Qin Zhishi turned on the car's Bluetooth, and beautiful songs played slowly in the car.

Shu Chaoyu listened for a few seconds and suddenly said: "This is the new album of your favorite singer."

"Huh? You know?"

He wasn't surprised that Shu Chaoyu recognized this veteran king with a unique voice, but it was a bit strange to hear that this was a new song.

In Qin Zhishi's eyes, the group of people studying for Ph.D.s are comparable to holy monks who see through the world of mortals with no desires or aspirations. They will have another hobby like buying a house when they live to their damn age.

Shu Chaoyu nodded, then shook his head: "Because you like it."

That's why I want to understand.

He didn't say the second part, but Qin Zhishi understood it as soon as he heard it, and his heart felt warm all of a sudden.

He smiled "hehe": "When he starts his next tour, we will go to the concert together."

Shu Chaoyu bluntly revealed the reality: "Can you get the tickets?"

Qin Zhishi's smile froze, and the corners of his mouth drooped for a second, sadly: "People must have some ideals."

"So your dream is to go to a concert?"

Shu Chaoyu asked casually, but he didn't expect that the person being questioned suddenly felt guilty.

——Little sweet O who is cute, considerate, and calls me brother coquettishly is simply an ideal in the world!