Chapter 6

Shu Chaoyu didn't expect that his plan would not only fail, but also push his already estranged husband further and further away.

In the past, we could sit and have a meal together and chat for a while, but now, when Qin Zhishi saw him, he ran away like a rabbit and an eagle.

Shu Chaoyu was very disappointed and didn't understand why Qin Zhishi didn't want to touch him even though he had already reacted to him that night.

Are you really that repulsive to him?

He worked and lived as usual, taking classes when he should, writing articles when he should, and even cooked a meal for Qin Zhishi, and he didn't seem to be affected in any way.

Qin Zhishi was so crazy that he really thought he could pretend that nothing happened.

Tao Nianrong, who had been worried about the couple's relationship status, noticed the abnormality first.

Others may not understand, but Tao Nianrong is well aware of the virtues of his brat. Seeing that Shu Chaoyu's spirit is deteriorating day by day, he knows that Qin Zhashi is no longer a good person again.

After all, it's impossible to pin your wife down on the bed every night until late at night and deprive her of sleep!

The worried mother-in-law just made a phone call and scolded her son so much that she took the time to find her daughter-in-law. She mentioned it unintentionally: "Zhishi seems to be very busy recently? I'm afraid he's too tired. You and your wife just got married." , don't delay your relationship because of work. Make some soup for him when you have time."

"Soup?" Shu Chaoyu was puzzled: "I stew it for him every day."

"Oh, you kid!" Tao Nianrong was so anxious that he couldn't explain clearly, so he could only remind him dryly: "Give it to him and give it a patch."

"Isn't soup just for replenishing..."

Halfway through, the words stopped abruptly.

Shu Chaoyu lowered his head, his face turned red.

"Well, I, I understand."

Qin Zhishi looked at the various soup cups on the dining table, and his bladder had begun to swell.

What's going on? Where did he offend his wife? I've been hungry for a long time, so I didn't even give him a morsel of food.

"Well, when I was shopping for groceries today, I saw that the ingredients in the store were very fresh, so I bought them all."

Shu Chaoyu took a white porcelain bowl and scooped out a bowl of white soup that was as thick as milk and placed it in front of Qin Zhishi. He was afraid that he would become suspicious, so he made up a reason and hurriedly explained.

But he didn't realize at all that any normal person would be able to tell that there was something wrong with his large bowls of soup.

This is not how you buy fresh ingredients! Even if you buy them all, let's cook some dishes.

Oh, there is a plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Too speechless, Qin Zhishi took the large spoon from the soup basin, stirred it a few times, frowned and asked: "What kind of soup do you have..."

"Just a very ordinary, ordinary fish soup!"

Qin Zhishi, who had just pulled out a piece of turtle shell from the soup basin: "..."

Please don't omit keywords without authorization!

With a vague premonition in his heart, he put down the spoon and started picking at another pot of soup.