22. If You Insist

Start from the beginning

     "Well dang, Min Haewon. I didn't mean literally," Minho said, still pressing on the towel.

     I winced, the cut stinging. "I couldn't help myself."

     "Go get some bandages from the storage room," Minho said. "And keep pressure on this while you're at it."

     I rolled my eyes but turned around anyways, heading toward the storage closet connected to the room.

     Minho had other plans.

     He yanked me back by my wrist.

     "What is wrong with you?" I hissed, glancing over at the teacher who still wasn't paying attention.

     He narrowed his eyes. "Go to the other storage room," he stated.

     I took my wrist out of his hold and crossed my arms. "Why would I do that?"

     "Because I said so."

     "That's just giving me another reason not to."

     Minho sighed, then glanced at the door to the small storage room. "That one's out of bandages."

     "It's never out of bandages," I huffed. "Try again."

     "Today it is," Minho waved off my words. "Go to the one down the hall."

     I furrowed my eyebrows together, staring at the brunet as I tried to puzzle out what exactly he was trying to do. He stared right back at me, unblinking, as the two of us started a silent staring contest.

     This is stupid. Why would he want me to go out of my way to a storage closet at the opposite end of the hall? Sure, it was much bigger, but the whole thing is unnecessary when there's first aid stuff right here. Is he trying to get rid of me? Does he want to throw away the consummé as soon as I leave and start over?? Absolutely not! I'm not staying for more hours than I have to because he's pitching a tantrum! I won't lose this.

Minho clapped.

     I blinked.

     Minho's lips broke into a smirk as I cursed at myself and him. "You're such a cheater!"

     "I won," Minho announced. "Now go to the storage room down the hall and fix yourself."

     I grabbed my phone from its place on the counter. "You're so dramatic, you know that?"

     Pointing at him, I added, "Finish my cucumbers while I'm gone, and don't you dare throw away the consummé!"

     Minho rolled his eyes as he pulled out his phone again. "Fine, fine. Now go."

     I muttered under my breath as I left the classroom. His mood today is pissing me off. To be fair, I haven't been in a good mood all day either, feeling off and on sickness that hasn't seemed to stop. Even Minho's nausea pills didn't seem to work, though I didn't tell him that. I wasn't able to keep down my lunch and I haven't been hungry since.

I can only run to the bathroom so many times in a day before people start to realize I'm sick.

At least the toilet can get rid of all the petals.

I reached for the handle of the storage room, pulling it open with a scowl. Why does he even want me to go this far anyways? I literally saw bandages in the other storage room when I grabbed a pot earlier. It makes no sense! He's such a liar. He's a cheater and a liar.

I'm telling the cats.

I squinted as light from the big window hit my eyes, walking over to a sink attached to the wall. By this point, blood had started to seep through the towel Minho handed me and was running slowly down the side of my hand.