Prologue

"Everyone is literally useless!" Ray yelled, slamming the table. He just found out the nurse gave his dad the wrong dosage of medicine. He hated when people made mistakes. He believed that he never made any mistakes.

"You're fired." He uttered, directing to the nurse. She apologised and left without saying anything. She knew it was best to stay quiet.

"Viktor, this time I will interview the nurse." Ray stated.

Ray has been trying to find an In-home nurse for his father. He is looking for someone who doesn't mess up at all, who does the job perfectly, and who can actually deal with his difficult father.

Viktor, the property manager of Ray's house, and his otherwise secretary, put up a post online stating that an in-home nurse is required, with given qualities and qualifications. He later collected all the applications, and made a list, from most capable to least, before giving the applications to Ray.

"Mr. Armstrong, here's the list you wanted." He said.

"Let me see." Ray said, scanning through all the names and applications. Although the list was organised for him, he picked out the application that he found was the best.

"Alexis Williams." He said.

Hiiii readers! So this is my new book, and it's an original story. It is not fiction. The characters are my own, the story is my own. I wanted to write a romantic fiction with OC for a while and I thought of giving it a try. I hope you like it :)