AND MR JACK YOUR SUSPENDED FROM THIS COURTROOM FOR TWO MONTHS FOR MISUSING YOUR POWER AGAINST THE POOR GIRL AND I ORDERED THE POLICE TO HANDOVER THE RIA TO ORPHANAGE ONCE SHE GET HER  TREATMENT... THE IS ADJOURNED ...." Ezra carry ria who hugged him tightly while everyone smiled his judgement towards the person ...

Other side Ezra keep talking to ria who was busy eating ice cream and cookies which he brought for his papa ...

Ria:"Thank you brother I will never forget you and when I grow up I will become judge like you and give punishment to everyone who does crimes ..." Ezra laugh and ruffle her head while the cop wait for Ria ...

Ezra:"Don't worry na I will visit you often and also soon you will get offer from school and later if you did good at your studies I will send to to law college deal..." Ria nod her with a huge smile while Ezra give her warm hug ...

Ria:"Bye bye brother..." Ezra nod his head while he looked at his watch and find it's alright late at evening and he promised of having dinner with his family ...

  Ezra walked towards his car while Grauds wished him and opened the door for him ...when he get in and drive back towards his mansion ...

  EZRA POV....

   I'm Ezra Mew Antonio suppasit... Right suppasit's who runs mafia and other legal business and factories,etc ,ect ... But I'm not part of mafia or company business... It's taken care by Grandpa's and uncles ... And little mew is afraid of mafia things so he run his own studio and companies... But grandpa Alex wants him to be the next president because everyone got the president position expect little mew after all conversation he accepted to it ...

Driver:"Sir Ezra we are here..." I looked outside and find I'm in front of our mansion ...

Ezra:"It's Ezra for you uncle Andrew..." Andrew smile and nod his head while Guards open the door for him when he walks inside and find everyone chit chatting happily...

Nat:"Little mew look your baby is brat like you ask her to stop throwing trauma towards me ... And you Elisa behave and eat your cookies else no dinner for you mind it ..." Their you go papa is elder than daddy I got know it when I was in senior school ...

Little mew:"Elisa baby come to daddy na ..." Elisa little rat she is just like baby gulf stubborn but cutie...

Nova:"Ohhh Ezra baby you back ... How was your day na baby ..." Nova pa he always welcome me with his warm smile  ...

Ezra:"Tried and lazy ..." I just lay down on grandpa Tevis lap who smile and kissed my cheeks ...

Tevis:"Ohhh look I told you to take break from this things but you stubborn kid ..." I laugh at his pout ... He know how to beat with his cuteness ...

Ezra:"Yes peacock I will for sure... So where is big mew and other grandpa's..."

Abby:"Of course at garden and don't you meet baby gulf ..." I forget the cutie almost hope he don't scold me ...

Ezra:"Thank you sisy ... I will check on him ... And please make dinner fast ..." Ezra walk towards gulf's room and find him sleeping peacefully while all wire attached towards his hands .... He notice gulf giving him a smile...

Gulf:"B..ba..baby..." Ezra runs in little towards gulf who smile weakly ...

Ezra:"Hahahah baby gulf i missed you na ... How are you doing ? Don't worry na it's just for your health... Soon they will remove it na ..." Gulf nod his head weakly while he look gulf face changes and find he wet the bed ... "

Gulf:"It... it's ok..." Ezra looked around and find baby gulf's nurse missing... He shouted at top of his voice and find nurse walking towards him with phone on her hand...

Ezra:"THIS IS WHY YOURS HERE HUH ...THIS IS WHY WE PAYING YOU JUST FOR HAVING CHITCHATS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND HUH ?... WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT BALCONY DAMN IT ... CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF MY GRANDPA... LOOK HE WET HIS BED AND YOUR ENJOYING YOUR MOMENT... I'M DONE WITH YOU GET OUT ... GET OUT RIGHT KNOW YOU BITCH OUT ..." Nurse run out from their while everyone rushed towards baby gulf room...

Type:"That's girl ... I have told her to look after baby gulf ... " Ezra shake his head while he singal everyone to move out ....while he change baby gulf dress and bed before making him lay down ... He look his baby gulf is having tear on his eyes while he wipe it and kissed his forehead with a smile ...

Gulf:"Lov...lo...love you baby... Ple... please get married na..." Ezra keep his straight face but he smile and nod his head while he cover baby gulf before Patting him into sleep ...

Ezra:"I will get married once baby gulf start to move around .... Because you have to welcome all the guess right ..." Ezra kissed his cheeks before walking out ...

      Spoiler ...

Zane:"I know dude I have fucked up badly .... But he was touching that girl inappropriate way so I just punched him it's not my fault dude...

Henry:"Really tell this to judge let's see what he have for you ? ..." Zane roll his eyes while he sigh sadly ...

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰 ❤️...

   Don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....