Chapter 41 (M)

Začít od začátku

A sweet and full longing type of kiss, so soft and gentle and so warm that I could melt at any second.

--

"They couldn't come here until 5. What do you want to do?" She asked while we sited on the swing on the porch.

"Nothing, I just want to enjoy this moment, but it's much better if our son was here with us." Lisa smiled apologetically at me and softly kissed my head.

"I'm sorry that I ended up imprisoning you here instead of just talking to you. We should have enjoyed and have our time with Leo,"

I looked at Lisa and took her hand, kissing it gently before I looked at her. "There's so much time for that, and God loves you as much as I do. Maybe he just gives us this moment so we can talk about everything properly. "

Lisa smiled at me amusedly. Until in turned into a grin, and teasingly stared at me

"What?" I asked

"When we go back. I want us to get married in front of God, and I will hold your hand in front of him as I thank him for letting us cross our paths. I will sincerely vow to honour you, to love you, to take care of you, and to stay with you forever, together with our little Jennie's"

Her words melted my heart. The sincerity makes my chest swell in such a beautiful way. It's causing havoc and chaos that drums to my whole being. The happiness was overflowing that I ended up kissing her while my tears fell from my eyes.

Her soft lips that I missed so much made my mind go crazy. My smile broke as we kissed in so much love. I wouldn't trade anything for this, this happenings, this beautiful being that I'm so in love with.

"Carry me to our room." I said, and I saw how Lisa's eyes filled with desire, how her pupils constrict, and I felt how her breath hitch.

I wrapped my legs around her waist, my hands encircled her nape while we kissed passionately, her tongue invaded my mouth, and I willingly opened it up for her. We kissed in such gentleness, but the desire fueled in full pleasure.

"Shit!" I smiled when I heard her swear. I'm already kissing her jaw down to her nape, licking it gently and leaving soft bites into it, and just before I could put a mark. I didn't notice that Lisa had already put me down  on the couch.

"To our roo-" I was cutted off by her kisses when I was supposed to protest, I slap her arm when I felt her smile in between our moments.

Lisa reached for the hem of my shirt, tugging it gently, which made me pull my arm up and help her undress me. Her eyes immediately filled with so much desire and lust, not even taking her eyes off for a second before she unhooked my brassiere, and I blushed when she saw my bare chest.

"Such a beauty," she commented, and I was about to reprimand her teasing when she suck my neck and poured soft and gentle kisses around it. Her hand travels to my back down to my waist, and I close my eyes at the sensation she's making me feel.

"Lisaaa." I moaned her name, and I grabbed her hair when her breathing touched my breast. My nipple hardened at the sensation, while my heart was pounding excitedly.

We were both catching our breath, moaning in such desires.

"Su-suck it more," I boldly told her, which she did, and made my body ark when she encircled her tongue around my areola and gently bit my nipple and her other hand fondle my right breast.

Her touches were so soft, her kisses were very gentle. It's making me lose my mind, it making me crazy. She's just so good at what she's doing that I ended up pulling her head back and kissing her with such eagerness.