Bearware of Danger :D

Yoo Sangah is wary as she looks around.

She had been hit by film projector before she can take a good look of the Movie.

She noticed that she was wearing a green dress. She thinks it was something out of Medieval era Europe, and nothing about the furniture screams "Post Industrial Era!" so that was a starter.

Is she a Princess?

What Movie she was in?

She then hear sounds. Like... groaning...?

"Uuughh... uuuuughhh..."

Walking around the dimly lit room, she saw a figure covered in bedsheet and trying to wrestle out of it.

"Um," She hesitated, "hello?

The figure rose and rose... and rose... till the head almost touched the ceiling. Gulping, Yoo Sangah took steps back to make for room in case she has to fight... whatever it is.

The cloth fell down and reveal a fur covered figure.

A bear.

A Black Bear to be exact.

Crap.

Isn't Bear one of most dangerous predators?

Okay. Okay she can do it. The bear's back is facing her. She activate her Stigma, her only weapon (she have to get a new weapon and soon), and tie them into knot. With a prayer for good luck, she threw it.

The thread hanged around the bear's neck. Not stopping with that, she shot more thread and loosely bind the limbs, then she yanks them. Pulling the strings into taut and binding the limbs, subduing the Bear and—

"AAAUUUGHHHH!!!" Come the masculine voice—wait.

"H-hyunsung-ssi?!"

"S-sangah-ssi?"

Oh golly! The bear is Hyunsung-ssi?!

Yoo Sangah quickly untie him.

"Are you hurt?!" She fretted. She can't believe that she almost strangles him! Wait, she can.

He's a Bear.

"I'm fine. Just..." Hyunsung-ssi rubbed his... mouth? snout? "What the heck did I eat? I feel nauseous for some reason..."

Yoo Sangah look around to see if he can find bucket or something, before Hyunsung-ssi throw up all over the floor (and her). To her shame she didn't find any, but there's a window good enough for him to stick his furry head out.

She hopes nobody was below when he does. That would be disgusting otherwise.

"Did you get a good look at the Poster?" She asks him.

"Uhh? Don't get a good look at the title, but it was a girl with ginger hair and a bow?"

Ginger hair... bow... Medieval era European... Bear...

"Oh!"

"You know this movie?"

Yoo Sangah nodded. "Yeah. It's Disney movie. Well, collaboration between Disney and Pixar." She explained. "It set in Viking Age Scotland." She looks down, and then at the room. "Looks like I'm Merida and you're Queen Elinor."

"I—wait. I'm taking woman's role?!"

"And my character's Mom. Wait. Does it mean I have to call you 'Mom'?"

[Constellation 'Master of Steel' Gawked]

[Constellation Secretive Plotter Snorts]