Situation at Station

Mia really wants to refund this Psycho for someone saner. She honestly does.

However, to her utter dismay, they are his only leash. Except it was less leash and more of directing his destructive tendency elsewhere for more productive results. And if they are having difficulty stopping him from burning an entire forest, leaving him running wild is just asking Seoul to implode. He's going to be the death of them, not the Scenario.

Like it or not, she's stuck with him.

He can be pretty useful in certain situations, though.

"Kuaaaakk!"

Like now.

They were just stepping onto Myeondong, like, not even five minutes, and they were being attacked! Did the smell of smoke irritate them that much?!

Too bad for them, Zombie Monks are better fighters.

"Was the Situation in Chungmuro like this, Jihye?" Oppa asked while kicking an ugly ahjumma.

That was abuse against the elderly... but said elderly is an ugly evil witch so it was just fair. They were just defending themselves.

"What? No." Jihye-unnie answered. "Unless you count how people fight over Green Zone."

Green Zone? What was that again? All Mia could remember was Oppa likens it to the Tower Defense Game he played a long time ago.

"Oh, I see." Orabeoni! Share the info! "Let's wrap it quickly before their leader and heavy hitter come back."

It took them more time than what Mia would have liked. But someone has a skill that increases gravity so it gets really troublesome. Oppa had to kill him and Orabeoni used his Skill to make them back off, so their group could move to their Base Station already.

"Hey, what was that?" Heewon-Noona demanded. "You know something?"

Orabeoni answered, "It seems Myeongdong is already on the next Scenario. Probably the Fourth."

"How do you know that?"

"It was just a hunch. Our Second Main Scenario is to move to the Base Station. Jihye mentioned something about Green Zone, so maybe that was a Key Item to Third. But in Myeongdong there was none, and they were hostile to new arrivals."

"Like War?" Lee Gilyoung wondered.

"Either War Game or Capture the Flag. I did see a Flagpole."

"Would Chungmuro be like that also?" Sangah-Unnie ask in concern. "Would we get attacked as well?"

"Maybe not." Oppa was the one to answer this time. "We are still on Our Second Scenario, so maybe they are getting delayed. Either the third is not yet starting, or still underway."

"So... each station has a different scenario going on? Like Time Zones?"

"Most likely."

[Many Constellations are Surprised by Your Knowledge]

[Several Constellations Express Their Admirations for Deducting the Situation Correctly!]

[900 Coins have Been Sponsored]

[Constellation Poked Out His Eyes is Interested in your Scenario]

[Constellation Queen of Darkest Spring Gazes at Constellation Poked Out His Eyes in Hostility!]

Scratch the Most likely.

It's Most Definitely.

"So, attacked by humans at Chungmuro is a 'Maybe' unless we're involved with Green Zones, which change it into 'of-fucking-course', whatever the fuck Green Zone is supposed to be." Summed our resident Psycho. "What about monsters?"

Their way to Yaksu Station was filled with too many Ground Rats.

The reason they don't get attacked on their way to Myeondong is because a) This Psycho's fire scares all other monsters, if not burn them into crisps, and b) they take the aboveground route.

The route to Dongguk University and the one they took... still unknown.

"I think if you feel the need to ask about whether bad things are about to happen," Oppa commented dryly, "assume the answer is always a solid Yes."

"Prepare for the Worst but Hope for the Best?"

"Mn."

"Like at the Forest-themed Dungeon earlier? Also, can I have my Flamethrower back?"

"No!"

"Nope."

"Not a chance."

"Fuck off."

"Hell no."

"Gun is as far as I allow you to!"

"Try again when I give a fuck."

Nope. No more Flamethrower for him.

They are in an enclosed space dammit! Does he want to cook them alive?!

.

They're almost reaching Chungmuro when they get a new task.

[A New Sub-Scenario Had Arrived!]

Sub-Scenario: Illusory Prison

Category: Sub

Difficulty: D-F Clear

Conditions:

Escape the Illusory Prison Within the Time Limit

Time Limit: 1 Hour

Reward: 300 Coins

Penalty: ???

"Oh fuck!" Orabeoni curse. "Everyone, watch--"