Temporary Leadership

Yoo Joonghyuk take several deep breaths.

Dokja is alive. He is not well (WHO WOULD if they're inside a Beast's stomach and in danger of being DIGESTED?!), but he is alive and definitely will make his way back.

Dokja-yah hated breaking promises. And Yoo Joonghyuk knew his fiancé loves him more than anything (his life included, apparently, that jerk). Therefore, he can rest assured Dokja-yah will find a way out and back to him. Then he can punch that lovable smarty bastard then force him to sit down and talk. Because apparently his suicidal tendency is not truly gone. Just buried deep under the lull of domestic bliss. And this Apocalypse just unearth that!

If Kim Rok Soo knows, he's going to be furious.

But he was not here. Maybe he's stuck somewhere. So Yoo Joonghyuk had to assume the position.

"Alright." He exhales. "First, thank you for stopping me from doing something stupid." Like jump into the river and track that monster who fucking swallows the love of his life. "Second, we need to go into Oksu Station, yes?"

"According to the Scenario... yes." Yoo Sangah stated.

"Then we better make haste."

"You change gear quickly." Kim Namwoon cannot help but comment.

"Dokja-yah is alive. He will get out. That smarty bastard is determined when he sets his mind on something." Which is why dragging him into therapy, or pry his feelings out of his mouth when he clammed up is absurdly hard. "And I hope the Constellations are willing to inform him when he gets out?"

[Constellation Queen of Darkest Spring Promises to Inform Incarnation Kim Dokja]

"Why, thank you." Yoo Joonghyuk looks at his phone and opens the Map App. "Now, let's mosey."

...the plan went down the toilet the second they stepped into Stage for Second Scenario.

"Gwah!"

*Cough!*

The group doubles over when their lungs suddenly burn.

[You have entered the region of the second main scenario.]

[The land in the scenario area is deeply polluted.]

[Be careful about your breathing and move underground as quickly as possible.]

"What the--*cough cough*"

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is making an insidious smile.]

"Bastard...!" Kim Namwoon can be heard groaning.

"C-change of the plan," Yoo Joonghyuk coughed, "Underground Station!"

"W-what if we make a stop at the Hospital?" Yoo Sangah suggested. "Oxygen tank..."

Portable Oxygen tank? That... theoretically is a good idea. But does anyone here know how to put it on?! If it was Lee—

...?!

If it was what? Who? Lee who? It cannot be Lee Hyunsung. He did not take a Medic-related Major during their college days.

Maybe a doctor he knew? Lee is a common surname, surely he's bound to know at least one doctor with that name?

But he think he was referring to a Specific Person. A specific Lee who is a Doctor or at least knows their way around delicate medical stuff. But who?! Who was it?!