KIM NAMWOON, NO!

"I don't like this Dungeon." Complained Kim Namwoon. "Too Silent."

Everyone nodded.

Walk up the hill, through these TRICE DAMNED STAIRS (AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!) and through Zombies was difficult. Getting the reward makes them worthwhile, though he doesn't know what this Constellation would do with the Crown that was the key item. They didn't keep it since it floats by and popped out of existence and then the reward is handed out. Maybe this guy is Vain? Eh, so long he pays them.

Walking down, they need to cross through yet another Dungeon: <Forest of Mystic>, a Grade C Dungeon.

So far, they haven't encountered an enemy, and while it was a good thing, it actually rankles their hackles and put them into tense, ready to attack at slightest sound.

The forest is too silent, with the trees casting shadows on their path. Purple Poisonous Mist were thicker, but also less poisonous than they were outside the Dungeon, blocking their vision.

Being constantly exposed to the Poisonous Air actually benefited them, in a way each of them gained [Poison Resistance] Skill.

It definitely going to level up by the time they reach Myeongdong, Kim Namwoon is sure of it. Nothing increases their Poison resistance more than constant exposure until it no longer works.

And no, they aren't going the route they went from. Too Far. Myeongdong is closer, from their spot and to Chungmuro.

Srrk, Srrk

"There!"

Pulling the trigger, the teen shot where he heard the noise.

BANG!

The gunfire might as well be a bomb going off with how silent the Forest is. Even Kim Namwoon needs a moment to take his bearing.

Nothing shows up.

False alarm?

"...let me check." Soldier Ahjussi went to check behind the bush. He removes what obscures their vision, and shows that Kim Namwoon just shot a tree root.

"Either there was nothing or it was really fast..." Frowning, hm... since that ahjussi follows his boyfriend, maybe he's Vice-Team Leader? Vice-Ahjussi? No. Vice-Captain. That sounds good. "But what it could be?"

His eyes widened.

"Everyone, get down!"

Body moved in reflex; Kim Namwoon dropped to the ground.

Something sailed above their head. It was... seeds. A barrage of seeds.

"Squirrel? Monkey? Birds?!" Kim Namwoon listed possible enemies.

"Worse! The trees!"

What?

Kim Namwoon didn't believe it, until he saw with his own eyes that the three suddenly move. Root rose from the earth to attack them. Thick branches swung like club.

"The fuck? First Zombie Monk, then Bone Dragon, and now we're fighting the forest itself?" That hissy cat complained. "C'mon! Give me a break!"

Kim Namwoon actually agrees with that.

Give them a break damn it!

Good thing his Gun is Magick Gun otherwise it'll be pretty useless. Normal Gun only got their bullet lodged in the wood. His Gun can actually blow off the root and the branches.

It did drain his MP quite fast, considering he had been shooting non-stop since the Tree show themselves to be fucking enemy!

Not like other fares better.