chapter 1 Introduction

Ezra Mew Antonio suppasit 29 year old  and most young judge of the high court 

   Ezra Mew Antonio suppasit 29 year old  and most young judge of the high court ... He is the one of most handsome and rich person with a kind hearted towards everyone...If you ask him how did he became judge at this young age he just shrug of it and walks away .... He is most scary when it's comes to work ... He always carries is dark auro with him ... He is a  villain in each and everyone's eyes ... Because he don't have mercy for culprits ....

You will know about him in coming chapters ....

Zane Lee carter 32 years old ...Working us model and also presuming his dream  of becoming a police officer ....He is not rich ... He is normal young man who lives with his parents in a slam area from his childhood ...But he never fell shame of expressing his love towards his place ....He have dream to bring up his slam to good position with all his effects ....

   Two different pillars ... With different personalities ...

  Can they meet each other and fall in love with out their standards ? ...

  Poor young man with lot of dreams towards his place and his career can he win again his battle?

Rich young man who owns Tons' of firms and factories with a high position of standard in court ordering others in the name of judge ...

Can they meet each other? But how things going to workout ? ....

Black white or colourful love story? ....

   It's depends upon their character and trust....

    SO LET'S GET INTO THE NEW STORY OF AGREEMENT AND LOVE 5 ....

  HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS INTRODUCTION... AND ALSO HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY TOOO ....

  PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT SWEETHEARTS ❤️😘❤️....