Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin

Start from the beginning

Rose: "That was intense. How do you think you did?"

Yunjin: (hushed tone) "I'm not sure. Some questions were tricky. How about you?"

Rose: (shrugged) "It's always hard to tell. I just hope I didn't mess up too much."

Y/n, seated behind them, chimed in,

Y/n: "I found that last section really challenging. What about you, Jay?"

Jay who was a few rows back nodded in agreement,

Jay: "Yeah, those last few questions were tricky. I did my best, though."

Jake, who had been scribbling until the last second, looked up and said, "It was quite good, how'd you guys find it?"

Yunjin: (smiled)"It was tough for me, but I managed to attempt every question. Let's just hope for the best."

Everyone nodded. While The teacher interrupted,

Teacher: "Alright, everyone. You can leave the class now. All the best for your next paper."

The Teacher left the classroom with bunch of answer sheets in his hand and everyone in the classroom left a sigh. You and your friends gathered their belongings, discussing about next paper.

In corridor, 

As the group of friends exited the classroom, they entered in the corridor

As the group of friends exited the classroom, they entered in the corridor. The atmosphere was now buzzing with post-exam relief and tension of next paper.

Y/n: "So, are you guys prepared for Physics?"

Yunjin: (sarcastically) "Oh, you know, the usual: panic, cram, and pray for mercy from the exam gods."

Rose: (smiling) "Sounds like a foolproof strategy. But seriously, Group study helped a lot, we just need to revise everything we did and we are good to go."

Jay: "Agreed."

Jake: (smiling) "Well, my friends, balance is the key to success. A little bit of study, a little bit of relaxation."

Y/n: (raising an eyebrow) "Coming from the guy who was practically lounging during the last exam."

Jake: "Exactly. Confidence, my friends, confidence."

As you continued down the hallway, you decided to grab a snack from the school cafeteria before going home. You all made your way to the cafeteria.

At Cafeteria, 

Yunjin: "So what are you guys picking?"

Everyone told about their choices, bought your snacks, and searched for a table to settle in.

While taking bites of sandwiches and sips of coffee, you discussed study plans, exchanged notes, and shared a few laughs to lighten the mood. You opened your bag and handed something to Yunjin

Y/n: "Here take this, these will help you learn better. I highlighted main formulas and definitions in these notes"

Yunjin: (sigh) "Thank you Y/n. But I know still will still not help my brain to work"

Jay: "Let's do one thing. Instead of home let's go to library. I will clear your doubts there"

Yunjin: (smiles) "Thank you Jay. You are the best"

Jay: "So everyone is up for library?"

Everyone agreed and focus on their snacks. As you finished your snacks, you all headed towards the library.

You grabbed your backpack and slung it over your shoulder, leading the way to the library with Jay. Rose, Yunjin, and Jake followed them in the hallway.

Yunjin: "I can't believe Mr. Choi gave so much of syllabus. How will I complete revising it in one night"

Rose: "Well, at least we have each other to suffer through it together. Makes it a bit more bearable, don't you think?"

Jake: "Agreed. But don't worry I will make sure you will score better in this exam"

Yunjin smiled.

(Yunjin is not that bright student, she is slow learner and can't remember answers well. On other hand her friends are always in top list. So, they were more worried for her then themselves. That's why everyone is helping and cheering her up)

You arrived at the library and found an empty study table. You claimed a corner, spreading you're your books and notes. Jay sat beside you while Yunjin sat in front of you both and beside her Rose and Jake sat. You all started learning your notes and solving the sums. While helping Yunjin simultaneously.

Time flew by, and before you could knew it, the librarian announced that the library would be closing soon

Y/n: "Alright. Let's pack up."

Jake: "Can't believe it's already 5. Everyone best of luck for tomorrows exam"

Jay handing over his notes to Yunjin.

Jay: "Take these notes too, and don't forget the tricks I told you"

Yunjin was overwhelmed by everyone's affection towards her. They helped her lot for exams. From teaching to clearing doubts and giving notes. She was happy that she got friends like this.

As they exited the school building, the evening air was crisp. The group walked home together.

Time skips to few days.

The day of the last paper arrived, and students gathered inside the classroom. Everyone was nervous and excited at the same time as it was their last paper and after that they would be free. You looked at your friends who were still buried in their books and busy in try to remember dates of history events.

Y/n: "Okay, guys, take deep breaths. We've prepared as much as we can, best of luck. "

Jay: "Agreed. No need to stress. We got this."

Yunjin: "I swear, if they included that one topic we barely covered, I'm in trouble."

Rose: "We have covered everything. You just stay calm and try to remember everything if you panic then you will forget everything"

Jake: (raising his eyebrow) Are you sure you are not scaring her instead of motivating her?

Everybody chuckled and the mood is lightened.