T H I R T Y F O U R

Start from the beginning

He sighed and continued, "Namjoon isn't even his own son. He loved him, cared for him, played with him while me... I was bullied, harassed sexually, they touched me in ways you can never imagine. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I still remember, after school they would call me in the auditorium and use me as their sex toy... And you know the worst part, it wasn't like Mr. Park didn't knew, he did. I was his son, his own fucking son, the most powerful Mafia of Italy. Do you know what he said when I complained?"

"Wh...What?", you felt broken for him. His story was somewhat similar to Hoseok. You knew how it felt.

" 'You deserve it. Your mother died because she was a weak loser, you are too. You deserve to be abused.' You know Y/n, when you are not fed love on golden spoon, you learn to lick it off a knife."

You stared at him in awe. You never knew him. You never knew THE PARK JIMIN was once nothing.

"And...And when I was sixteen, he proposed his friend's daughter to marry me. HE fixed MY future at that age. You know what I did?"

You shook your head.

"Killed her."

Another one, you didn't even flinched.

"You were just si... sixteen.", your voice cracked. You felt uneasy, dreaded and exhausted. Your vision blurred and you fainted.

Jimin-

I laid her down on the bed, turned on the aircon after changing her clothes. She looked just like a dream. A dream I begged for all my life. With her I feel complete. That happiness, it's her, that I craved. I sat near her and placed her head on my lap. Oh, she smelled like a baby. My hands held hers and I placed a kiss on her palm.

"Sorry love, but you left me with no choice, you stubborn little woman."

Our little moment was interrupted by a call. I picked it up.

"How was my acting?", it was Jisoo, of course.

"Excellent, she truly believed you were kidnapped."

"Not this one silly. The acting of a pretty, loyal friend. How was it?", Jisoo questioned while giggling.

"Oh that! Yeah, Y/n truly believes you. Jisoo this, Jisoo that. Her conversation do mention you. It's a bummer she'll eventually get hurt but... yeah."

"But Jimin, you told her that you killed me?"

"So? Everyone thinks the same. Glad you happy with money and all I gave you. Robbing my dad wasn't as hard as I thought."

"Yeah. But see! I told you it was Namjoon, your own step brother. You didn't believed me.", she complained.

"No Jisoo. I wanted HER to tell me. I wouldn't have believed it if she didn't said it herself.", I spoke caressing her smooth and lustrous hair.

"By the way, what special thing do you find in her? Like, wasn't I hot? And after all look how dumb she is, I'm sorry but sometimes she is. Like I brainwashed her to get a divorce and she did. And yeah, I made Hoseok lose Minji.", her tone became flirtatious then proud.

"Let me ask you a question Jisoo, how many men you slept with till now?"

"One, two... eighteen, including you."

"It wasn't sex just a kiss which YOU forced."

"Ok excluding you, but still eighteen. Namjoon is kinda hot too. He's head over heels for me."

I giggled. Once a fool, always a fool. That was the difference between any other and Y/n. She just is special, without any reason. She is. She loves with her soul and hates with her heart. She fits me perfectly.