★ 31 | Fuck It ★

Start from the beginning

"I need, I need to know when it's going to happen" I sighed and put my hands into a knot. "When they're going to exorcize him, and then get him before it happens" I look down at the floor and then up at Cartman, he's determined. Maybe a little too determined, but I like that. Because I want to save him. And I'm willing to do anything.

"You could've said that sooner Craig" he grins and I frown, he dumps the mystery box on the table and my eyes widen.

"You're not serious are you?"

"Oh im serious" he smiles and I look a little confused as to why he has so many wigs, outfits and costumes. Then it clicks.

"No way"

"Yes way" he smiles and picks at a brunette wig, slapping the thing on his head. Within seconds he's gone into acting, if I'm thinking what he's thinking.

Then I don't know if this is a fucking stupid plan, or the best fucking plan.

"Can you just walk in there and find out? Are the costumes necessary?"

"..." he stays silent and I frown, shrugging my shoulders forwards as I repeat his name for the second time, "Cartman I asked you something"

"well" he mumbles and plays around with the curls of his wig, well? Well what Cartman? "Cartman, what!?" I get a little more desperate and he sighs.

"They suspect me too, Last time they chased me out of the church"

Oh god you're fucking kidding me.

"WHY??"

"DONT ASK ME I DONT KNOW" Cartman leaned back on his chair and I sighed. I can't believe it, I'm making a plan to rescue Tweek in Cartman's apartment. The plan is to wear wigs and find out the time. I don't know if I've gone insane or just crazy. Maybe even both by now.

"When" I question and Cartman looks at the time, "considering what happened, the cops are probably still searching for you, tomorrow night is a good time."

"crazy" I sigh and laugh,

"What."

"Since when are you so damn logical dude?" I laugh, and then wipe the tears from my cheeks. I'm just praying god it works, that everything works as planned. Please, it needs to work. It's the only way, I'm out of ideas.

"Mimimim fuck yo gayass Craig, I'm trying to help you" he rolls his eyes and it's almost like I can't take him seriously when he's wearing that wig. He's right, he is helping me, and I'm being stubborn.

After everything I've done, choked him, punched him, he still decides to help me and I have his gratitudes.

"yeah, my bad" I sniffle, and wipe the dried blood from my face, Cartman sighs and throws a napkin to my face, I catch it and wipe my nose.

"So, then the plan is as so?"

"Yeah, the plan is as so" I smile, and Cartman takes that as an invitation to throw me a black haired wavy wig.

I hope this works.
.
.
.

Tonight feels weird.

It feels weird to not have Tweek beside me, I'm sleeping on the cold floor. A Pepa pig blanket over my body, while Cartman sleeps on his king sized bed and snores so fucking loudly.

I miss him,
I miss Tweek so fucking much.

I grip tighter on my blanket and sigh, frowning my brows. Events of earlier playing over and over in my mind. The cops, Tweek, everything.

I just wish things hadn't turned out like this.
What if I had stayed, what if I had, made it just in time.
What if I had run faster?

No, I can't be thinking about what I could've done.
I need to keep moving forward and proceed with the plan.

I should be grateful that I atleast got Cartman to help me, don't ask me how, but he is for god knows why.
I'm just proud my body was able to run, that I was able to escape the cops.

Mr Mackey, you might despise me.
You might never want to see my face.

but within you and me, I won't fucking let anything get infront of my path.

So if disrespecting my oath and lying to the church is what I have to do.

Then cross my heart, that's what I'm going to fucking do....

...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOO" Cartman suddenly snores and my body sparks. what the fuck!? I groaned and flipped around on the ground. It's sudden, but the horrible smell of socks invades my nostrils and I sit up straight. Cartman's hairy and smelly leg hangs loosely from the edge of his bed and my forehead twitches.

The rest of Cartman's home is cold, except his room. But if sleeping in the living room is what I gotta do to never smell that disgusting sock again, I'll do it.

"Cartman" I groan.

"fuckkk you kewl" he snores in his sleep and I frown confused.

"Cartman, wake the fuck up."

"Shuuut up stewpid Jew"

"CARTMAN" I poke at his stomach and he wakes up, "whatdafak do you want" he sighs and brushes his sleepy eyes with a hand.

"You stink, move your foot"

"Mimimi," he mocks me and turns around, retreating his foot. I sigh in relief and finally lay down. God, give me strength please, I frown and close my eyes.

This is not going to be easy.
.
.
.

"CARTMAN IF YOU DONT FUCKING MOVE YOUR FOOT IM GONNA GIVE YOU A REASON TO"

"WHATDAFAK MAN"