★ 29 | Hickeys ★

Start from the beginning

Just now, I know that he hasn't forgotten about what happened earlier, and I like that. To know that every time I look behind his ears, I see them go red.

That, everytime I'm close to his face, he wants to kiss me. Make me feel safe....

Once we're outside, it's sudden but the wind cages us in a blizzard of snow. It's cold, but sweet. It chews at our clothes but we stay warm inside. Taking in the gentle smell of the air after a heavy day of snowfall.

When the winds relax and the trees hum the coda, I bring my hands out and recount the snowflakes that form on my sleeve.

I missed this feeling, and it makes me wonder if Tweek missed this feeling too.

"Hey Tweek-" I smile and turn around but he's too busy catching snowflakes on his tongue that I shrug my shoulders and laugh.

Nevermind, it's obvious.
Of course he missed this.

The snow, the wind, the breeze that chews ice around the trees. I'm a little careless, but when I look at the nape of his neck, my heart thugs and I cough.

Fumbling my hands on my knees, I'm smiling. But I can't tell if it's because of the hickeys on his neck or because I'm happy. Shit, I shrugged my head and stood up straight.

breathing in slowly from my nose, trying to calm the little ache in my chest. Breath for god sake, my face feels red as shit!...

I'm hopeless...

"Taste good?" I sigh and hurl up a ball neatly into the palms of my hands.

He turns around and nods, lunging a little "uhuh," from the tip of his tongue.

good, I snicker and launch the ball of snow directly at his chest, it takes him a few seconds, but when he notices the ball it's too late.

"PLACK"

Oh
God.

"AHA-MPH" I cover my mouth desperately with both of my hands and try to hold in the miserable laugh about to escape my lips. It hurts my stomach so much to hold in, but I can't help it. It carves its way around the edges of my mouth and I let go.

I'm laughing, but I can barely see the expression on his face because I'm too busy, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Gotcha.

When I finally get a glimpse of his face my body goes cold and I wipe the laugh off my lips. It's scary, and there's something on his face that tells me that he wants to kill me. And it almost makes me wonder if it's from earlier or from recent events...such as this one.

"Craig"

"Yeah honey," I grin and pinch the little ache in my chest.

"Craig" he gently repeats my name again and I shrug my shoulders back.

"Yeah honey, what's up!?" my voice croaks and I take a step back, but instead of just standing there, he takes a step forward and my breath hitches.

"You make it so easy to want to strangle you" he smiled, and wiped the snow off his forehead, I gulped and felt my adams apple sticking to the back of my throat. Not gonna lie, I'm a little frightened, but I like it.

Uh, well, it depends Tweek. If getting strangled means going back home and continuing what we were just doing, I don't mind you know.

But the look on his face...doesn't take me a minute to realize that I've really fucked up. I take a step back and my eyes widen. I'm looking over at his hands and he gestures my eyes over at the pile of snow in his hands.