★ 27 | I Adore You ★

Start from the beginning

"Am I...wearing something...weird?" I raised my brow and grinned, knocking my hands down from my chest to the pockets of my sweatpants in a single flick. I'm not too sure about him, but I kinda feel nice not having to wear my navy blues once in a while.

"Uh, no" he muffled and his face went red. "You look perfectly fine" he baffled around with his words and I laughed. Does fine mean staring at me for a couple of minutes?

"If I look good you can just tell me, Tweek" I smiled and hinted at the rosy shades of pink-all over his face. "What the hell" he mouthed and I shook my head in amusement. It wasnt always that I got to grab a taste at what he was thinking about, but whenever I did, It never failed to make me feel like wanting to fucking kiss him.

To want to pull him in and dig my hands underneath every inch of his body, to take a bite at his lips and to push him around in my arms.

To make him moan.
Yikes!!! take a step back...as much as I fantasize to touch him and kiss him, the more probable outcome would probably be something like...a kick to the stomach...a punch to the face and...a ticket to the hospital. Which you know isn't as bad as it seems, but between the two options I'd prefer the first option obviously....and well...I don't mind the second option if it gets me a kiss too...Haha...

But ugh was it amusing to tease him. Watch him face me off and push me around, watch him put his hands on my chest only so that I could turn him around and push him up against the wall.

Bad habit, I laughed and shook my head to look up at the bummed out expression written all over his face. Sorry hon, where were we?

"So, what's got you so worked up today that you have to yell out for me?" I laughed and his face turned back to its casual sweet hints of excitement. Gee Tweek, one minute you're all flustered and I feel like pulling you in, and the second you're just giving me the sweetest smile and making my situation worse.

Pick one dummy, my heart can't take both.
Though...both don't sound half as bad.

"About time" he rolled his eyes and pointed his index finger out the window in front of him. Which felt and looked a little bit...weirder today. Not that today hadn't been strange at all, in fact the whole mood had just felt off from the moment I woke up and took a step outside. But strange in a good way you know? like that feeling you get when somethings just happened right outside your window but you haven't quite settled your own eyes on it.

Makes you almost thrilled to imagine what might've been behind that window. A cat? A dog? Or a ticket to the lottery? Nah just kidding, but instincts tell me if Tweeks melted his eyes out to the scene outside then it must be good.

"For the love of god, it's snowing!" he smiled and my face lit up. Now this was a surprise.

I wasn't always a big fan of the snow, but after a time of eerie fog and fierce lighting. The cold within the air almost felt a little bit too lonely outside, despite the outbursts of color all over the neighbourhood. So to finally see that it was snowing, made me happy to imagine that the cold wouldn't be alone anymore.

"Seriously?" I smiled and pushed my body off the wall. I knew something was off, but in no way had I ever imagined that today out of all days, would've been a snowy day. I knew that it was going to snow one of these days as the weather continued to temper with the temperature. But whether it'd start today or tomorrow always managed to catch me off guard.

"Don't believe me?" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms to his chest. The subtle snarl in his lips makes me want to kiss him even more than before. But as always, I don't say a word because I'd rather play with my words first than act them out and get a punch to the stomach.