CH. 13 A new man

Começar do início

"Last but certainly not least, I would like to thank Scarlett Johansson." Y/N says making the crowd aww.

"My first day on set since 08' only went that well because of you.. I appreciate you for the kind words, the elegant guidance and the nurturing friendship.... Oh and our movie Rio did $891M at the box office if you haven't seen it." He says making the crowd cheer at the end.

"It got nominated for an oscar too... That damn toy story 3." Y/N says smiling with the crowd cheering and laughing.

"I know it's been a long night so I'll wrap it up.. God bless you, have a good night." He says making the crowd cheer.

He waves with a smile before walking off the stage.

When he gets backstage his smile instantly fades. He smirks when he sees Zack, Caleb and Megan waiting for him. He hands Zack the oscar as they start walking. Caleb throws an arm around him as they walk outside to the truck.

The paparazzi immediately start flashing pictures but Y/N'a security team does their job.

"Some of them were so fake in there." Megan says as they walk to the truck.

"Fake as hell." Caleb replies walking to the passenger seat.

"Fuck them, we got the oscar now we leave." Zack adds as he gets in the driver seat.

"Where we going?" Megan asks Y/N as he opens the door for her and he gets in.

"To my place so you and I can have some one on one time." Y/N says with a wink making her stare at him from outside the truck.

"Don't play with me." Megan says before getting in the truck making him laugh.

Y/N pulls her in for a hug and she lays her head on his shoulder. He grabs a blunt and sparks it up as he inhales the smoke.

"I'm proud of you." Megan tells him sincerely as she lays on him.

"Thank you." He replies before passing her the blunt.

"Zack they're doing it again." Caleb whines as he sparks his own blunt.

"Where to?" Zack asks with a laugh as he starts the truck.

"The club." Y/N replies with a smirk.

His phone goes off ringing up the car loudly. The four friends groan from the unexpected noise. Y/N takes his phone out and sees who it's from.

"Awww shit!" He lets out as he knows why he's calling.

"What's going on Kevin?" Y/N asks.

"Nothing much, just wanted to say congratulations on your 2nd oscar win. It is beyond impressive how you performed in inception." Kevin tells him making him smile a little.

"I appreciate it Kevin, thank you for giving me a chance." Y/N tells him honestly.

"You've made good on it so far so I think we're even now." Kevin says laughing.

"I'm not gonna party too hard tonight, I know we have to be on set tomorrow." Y/N tells the president and producer of the MCU.

"Thank you, enjoy your night Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow." Kevin replies.

"See ya." Y/N says before hanging up.

"You have to be on set tomorrow?" Megan asks.