💍 🏎️

We arrived in North Carolina a few days ago. The Parker parents and Tom were staying in a hotel close to the house and the rest of us in shays parents house. The wedding was in a day and then Cole and Shay would fly back for 2 days then leave for their month long honeymoon to Hawaii.

There were at least like 10 rooms in their cabin.

Hunter and olive had a room,

Cole and Shay (furthest away)

Tate and Indiana and Ace

Max and Bianca

Me and Brayden had a room aswell.

Alex and Catherine

And Shay's parents

And her grandparents, on both sides.

I woke up that morning to Brayden's hand in my face.

I grunted and turned over , staring out the window, the beautiful scenery.

I heard some noise from outside and downstairs.

So I stood up and went to the bathroom to piss,and take a hit then walked downstairs .

Brayden was still asleep.

"Morning sweetheart!" Grace said to me.

"Morning Ms Grace" I said and side hugged her.

The living room and kitchen were all in the same vicinity and connected to the backyard and god the scene was stunning .Indiana and Tate were outside on the grass playing with ace . Cole and Shay were sat on some sofa thing talking to Alex  and a pregnant Catherine. Max and Bianca were definitely still asleep.

I walked outside and sat on Cole's lap.

He hugged me

"Is max or Brayden awake" he asked me

"No" I said and saw Tate and Indiana walk over.

Catherine asked to hold Ace and Indiana handed Ace but he immediately started to cry.

"Ace ! " Catherine said

She shook her head.

"He's a bit, picky" Indiana said picking him up.

"He hates when I hold him" Shay said

Indiana set Ace down next to Shay . shay and Cole were laying on their sides. Cole was spooning her. His head right by her ear, Ace was set down and Ace sat down and copied Shay and layed on her and backed up so his head was by her boobs. Ace turned around and bopped his head on her tit.

"Like father like son." Indiana mumbled and took him up.  I bust out laughing and Tates mouth gaped open.
"Oh my god" Alex said laughing .
Shay and Cole were dead .

"Uh-" Tate said

Indiana laughed and set Ace down beside me .

Tate was smirking and walked over and without warning, through Indiana over his shoulders.

"NOOO!" She laughed

"MY BABY!" She said as Tate dragged her inside.

We chuckled for a bit until til we realized they weren't coming down.

"Well shit." I said just as my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said and saw Hunter and olive come into view as well as max and Bianca.

"Hey cutie!" Olive said to Ace who cooed

"He's gonna suck your tit" Shay said

"Hey Carmel!" I said pointing to the phone and they all shut up.