😛😩😏

Cole pov
I walked through the door. I set my keys down .

"Shayshay?" I call out.

"Baby?" I say walking up the stairs.

I open my door and found her lying on the bed in a red thong and laced bra.

I quickly jump ontop of her and slap her ass cheeks.

"Hey baby" he said and I pulled her in for a kiss.

We haven't had sex in a long time because we just didn't have the time for it. We did sometimes but, it's been weeks.

"Hi." I said in a raspy voice

Our lips binded together. My hands wrapped around her hair and I'm propped up on my elbows. Her legs snake around my waist. I use one hand and unhook the bra.

She flings it off.

"Wait" I said and texted Hunter.

I put my phone away and snaked my hands down her back.

She uses her feet to take my sweats off. I rip my shirt off.

I grab her and flip her over so she's ontop of my stomach.

She's grinding against my rock hard erection. Our lips never separating .

We both groan and I shift her panties to the side. My middle finger slowly circling her slower clit.

"Oh, Cole." She moaned

"Baby moan as loud as you want. We're home alone for the next 2.5 hours " I said

I quickened my pace

"Ugh, fuck" she groaned as I sucked her neck.

I slowly shoved a finer up her tight entrance.

"OH-" she gasped

I shoved another one . I'm out in out in out . I felt her pussy tighten.

I pulled my fingers out and stuck them in my mouth. I took off her drenched panties off and pulled her up.

"Baby I was abt to c- what are you doing?" She asked as I scooted down.

"Waiting for you to sit on my face?" I said but before she could respond. I pulled her up and her oussy in my mouth.

My arms were under her and her knees on either side of me. One of her hands gripped my hair and the other on the rail of my bed.

I slowly sucked on her sensetive cunt . Flattening out my tongue then licking what was mine.

"Oh Cole-" she moaned throwing her head back.

I licked , sucked and anything else you could think of.

"OH COLE - IM GONNA C-" but before the words even came out, I felt her juices drip down her thighs and pussy as they entered my mouth.

After 2 hours of 4 rounds of actual sex and atleast 7 orgasms, we went downstairs. She had on pj shorts and my shirt, I was shirtless with basketball shorts on.

We sat on the sofa . I spooned her and wrapped my legs around hers.

"Babe, I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow " she said nestling next to me.

I snuck my hand around her torso and made my way up and cupped her boobs.

My head was propped up with a lot of pillows. My hand snaked around her neck so I was holding her neck.

She put a movie on . I didn't pay attention, but I kept on fiddling with her boobs, the occasional squeeze. She had changed her nipple piercing to flowers on each end.