Sex, drugs etc.

I woke up the next morning and Shay wa cuddled next to me. Her ass rubbing my cock.

My hand was around her waist and she was topless. I used my hand and caressed her hot stomach with my hands. I rubbed circles on her stomach.
She moaned moving closer to me.
She turned to face me and she kissed me

"Good morning baby." I said

"Morning " she replied. I looked down at her topless self and her body looked so yummy.
"Your so sexy". I whispered into her ear.

She got ontop of me .... As she sat on my dick. I still had clothes on but she had noooo idea what she was doing.

"Yea?" She said to which I nodded.

I stared straight at her tits.

" I can tell. I can feel you." She said bending her head to kiss me.

"I wanna eat you out so bad and you so hard." I said moving my hand lower.

"I'll suck you relax." She said getting up

I sat up in the middle of the bed. She quickly changed her tampon realizing she was no longer on her period.

She came out the bathroom grabbing a condom.

She stood still in the room.
She slowly dropped my boxers then her red laced panties. They slowly shimmied down her small legs.

She crawled over to me and was about to enfold me. But I picked her up slamming her onto the bed

"But not till I eat you ." I said and i leaned in and kissed her. Soft moans-came out of our mouths .I slid my hand down from her boob which I was lightly caressing. My finger slowly traveled down as I felt her twitch. My finger fell inbetween her wet folds. I pushed my fingers back and forth as she moaned . My finger circled her clit

"Babe.... Your so wet. Drenched." I said

She moaned as I increased the pressure.

"Oh Cole.. fuck" she moaned grabbing onto my hair.
I slid one finger in and felt the pulsing of her throbbing pussy.

"Your so tight.my pretty pussy." I said and I kissed the top of it.

"I'm yours" she moaned pulling me deeper.

I increased the speed slowly and pulled them out sticking them in my mouth.

Her back was arching so much her legs were closing.
I spread her legs as her hand gripped the head board.

I kissed my way down. My tongue between her wet pussy. I could feel it throbbing.
I ducked the life out of her pussy. She was moaning and screaming. Squirming and kicking.

I sucked her clit. Sucking it between my teeth.

"Cole ...... oh. " she moaned as I slipped my tongue inside her .

" OH!" She screamed.

I covered her mouth with my hand.

But I stayed sucking. The grips on her leg tightened and I was in a head lock between her thighs.

Sucking harder and faster, I slipped a finger in and she screamed.

"COLE IN GONNA-" she moaned arching her back

" come on my face baby.I want you all over me."
I said

I was still sucking her whilst she came and she let out a sigh. But I continued

"Cole. I'm throbbing, I'm swolen for you" she moaned

"I can't handle-" she said letting out a gasp

She came all over me again.