Appendicitis

One week had passed since that day. All was chill and fun.

Cole and I started working, Shay never stopped, Hunter still works from home and max got an internship at the hospital.

It was in the middle of the night when I heard Indiana groaning.

"Babe."I said

"Mhmm?" She said

"What happened ?" I aske and snaked my arm around her boob gently squeezing one of them.

"My stomach hurts so bad" she said and I immediately noticed the thickness in her voice

I turned the lamp on and saw her red eyes.

"Awww baby " I said and pulled her into a hug.

I caressed her cheek and kissed her

"Tate it hurts so bad" she said throwing her head back.

I rubbed her stomach but when I got to her right side..... she sharply inhaled and I pulled my hand away.

"Are your shorts to tight?" I asked

She was in tight biker shorts, so maybe the shorts were causing the pain

She pulled them down a small bit, and her skin was red

"Take 'em off" I said and I helped her slowly pull them down.

"It fells the same" she said wiping her tears.

"Okay". I said putting her shorts on the bedside table. Meaning she was just in her underwear and my shirt.

I looked at the time and it was 4:00am
Max usually wakes up at this time cuz he needs to leave at 5am to the hospital .

I went out and went to max's room.

I opened the door and he was putting his scrubs on.

"Morning" max said

"Hey.... Indiana isn't feeling well could you by any chance-" I started

"Yea- gimme a sec though " max said and unplugged his phone and charger.

He left his room and I walked downstairs with him.

He grabbed a protein bar and coffee. He poured it in a bottle and added milk and sugar and ice.

I walked into the room and he left everything on the counter and we went to the room and saw that she wasn't in the bedroom.

I heard gags in the bathroom. Max and I rushed in and she was puking in the toilet with a blanket on her back.

Max bent down.

"Where does it hurt" max asked

She pointed to her right side and center.

"Shit. Indiana have you ever had appendicitis " max said

She shook her finger.

"Fuck" max said

"I'm not 100% sure, it could be gas or Watever but if it doesn't go away within like an hr...... come to the er." He said and I nodded

"Mkay I gotta head out. Call me if it gets worse." Max said and patted her back and left the room after I hugged him.

"Okay" I said and helped her stand up. She brushed her teeth and sat back into bed. She groaned as she layed down.

I pulled her feet so she was flat. And I rolled up her shirt so her belly was exposed. I sat beside her, my arm behind her neck and i caressed her collar area with my finger.