Hungover and High

I woke up with my head pounding like never before. I learnt that weed and alcohol do NOT mix .I sat up in my bed, still in my back dress. I tried to walk downstairs . What a fail that was. I couldn't walk in a straight line because my head was spinning.
I fell Down the stairs and looked up to see my brothers staring at me. All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna puke. I dragged my way to the bathroom with my brothers watching. And I puked
"Go fucking help her." Max said
"Hold her hair Brayden" Cole said
" lemme get her white bread and water" Cole continued
At I was puking I felt hard rubs on my back and my hair being held back. I flushed the toilet and layed on the floor.
" have u learnt your lesson?" Tate said .
" mhmm," I said
"Ok good" Cole said as he picked me up off the floor and put me on the couch. Brayden brang me an oversized shirt and shorts to wear.

I was a lot better by that evening. So Brayden, Max and Cole and Tate invited their Friends over. They each invited 5 ppl over which in all is 25 people in my house.
One of max's friends brought over some weird gummy thing. They were all outside (the gummies) and I waited until there was no one outside. Obviously I knew what they were. And I really wanted to try one.
Finally they're was no one there. I snuck 3 and I ate them. I walked up to the pool side and sat down on my phone. I didn't know any of Anyone's friends so I decided to stay out of their way. My eyes were still red from the night before and I still felt woozy. Cole told me to stay indoors but I needed air. Minutes later it hit me. The "high" the world started to spin. Again. And I knew if my brothers found out they would kill me so I decided to try and act sober. That didn't go well as I planned. one of their friends noticed me and came up to me. Then he got my brothers. They pulled me back from the pool and opened my eyes.
" open your eyes Callie" Tate said as he pied them open to see my eyes as red as fire

Like that.
" and to think she just sobered up" max said as he put me on his shoulders.
" what happened?" One of their friends asked,
" she snuck out yesterday and went to a party and got high and drunk and did other stuff"  Tate said.
"Who Left the gummies out" the house went silent.  No one responded.
" OH SHIT yh I saw her at that party, I saw her go in with some random guy and I didn't know it was ur sister, I do know that she came out of the room crying." the friend said.
" Baby" they said as all eyes were glaring at me " why did u leave the room crying? And who was this man?" Cole asked as he put me in his arms.
" idk his name , but I'm not talking about it infront of ramen people"I said
" ok" Cole said as he picked me up and carried me to his room and the others followed
" Now will u tell us?"Tate asked
" I'll only tell 1 person and Tate don't talk to me" I said , Cole stayed and everyone else left.
" he went faster and faster and i told him to stop but he wouldn't " I said as a tear drop ran down my face.
" also i haven't told anyone else this but I've been puking, a lot and I don't think it's cuz I haven't been eating" I said
"Oh ok, I'm gonna let u sleep, and here's a bucket. And also y?" He asked
"I wanna get so fucked, I drink and smoke so much, that I just wanna wake up in the middle of somewhere and not know who I am or where I am. Start fresh" I said
" ok baby , everything will be ok, you'll get your punishment wen you sober up" Cole said
I fell asleep.
Cole POV
My baby sister told me something no one ever wants to hear. She smoked weed and Drank . I can't believe it. Yesterday night we found cuts all over her thighs and Tate shouted at her. No wonder. But what did she mean by she was puking all the time? And who was this man?
I walked bak downstairs.
" who was the guy ?" I asked
"I think it was Lloyd Gustavan?" He asked
" Oh that cunt sucking mosquito is finna get it" I said
" why?" They all asked
" Bitch fuking assaulted her" I said
" WHAT!" Tate and Max said
I pulled them aside and told them
" she said they were doing it then he went faster and faster and told him to stop. We wouldn't " I explained
" Grab a bat!" Brayden said
" no Brayden ur in trouble too, u TOOK her to the party. Ur staying home"I said
" Watevr" bray said
" PARTY IS OVER EVERYONE !! OUT THE HOUSE!" Tate shouted.
We went to the address of Lloyd Gustavan and knocked on his door.
We immediately knew it was him by Callie's description and pulled him out and beat him up.