Carmel

weeks passed since that day . I've been going to rehearsals for the play and it's been fun.
Cole became a lot better, Indianas tum was GARGANTUAN. Tate was taking care of her.
TW!!!!!

I woke up one morning and did the usual. Ate breakfast and got ready. We had waffles that Shay made and they were YUMMY.

Cole dropped us to school and as per usual , I had practice after school for the little mermaid.  Indiana wasn't feeling good because of morning sickness so she stayed home. She didn't do any appointments or anything like that. Tom was the communicator between indi and her parents and they wanted her to go to them but she didn't want to.  She was gonna start online classes soon anyway.

I said bye and me max and Brayden walked our separate ways. I met up with Jake until he had to go do something. Then i hung out with my friend Devi.

We went to psychology and marine and then it was break. Which was HELLA BORING.
Ms. Tall can't teach to save her life.

Then break

Then I had math . UGH YUCKY. And stupid bio. Don't get me wrong. I like biology and I'm good at it but Mr. ED was a poop teacher.

" We will be doing this worksheet." He said

He handed them to us and sat at at his desk. I sat next to Devi and we both started talking about how boring it was but Devi was a stereotypical Indian overachiever girl so she finished the work quickly.

I also finished my sheet of course with the help of Devi.

When the bell rang. But the time was 10.20 and class didn't end till 1055.
All of us got confused. Really confused. Including the teacher.

Then we all looked at-

I was interrupted by " BAM BAM BAm"

"Holy fuk, wht was that.!" I said

We all realized.

Gunshots.

Went to the side of the class room out of view by the door. .

" THIS IS NOT A DRILL" the PA system said

Tears fled my eyes . This is real.

I pulled my phone out.

Then I opened the family gc. With only me and my brothers

Bray- is everyone okay?
Max- yes
Cole- yes? Y?
Tate - y wouldn't we be
Bray- Callie
Max- Callie
Cole- wtf? Callie? What's going on
Bray- gunshots
Max- I love you guys
Bray- CALLIE!
Cole- WHAT! R u all okay? Callie . Callie
Tate - holy shit
Me- I love you guys.

——- group call started——

Cole , Brayden and max joined the call.

Cole- "is everyone okay?"
Brayden- "I love you guys. " he said and you could hear his voice crack
Tate(in the back)- No one will die, we r on our way
Max- "We just heard sirens"
Me- " I love you guys so much, you mean so much to me.I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt u guys or anything "
Cole and Tate- " Callie baby, Nothing is gonna happen to you. We will make sure of that. Okay? I love you."
.......(silence).......

"Callie?"
" Callie? Brayden?max?"
" ye " Brayden said
You could hear max's voice but not clearly

Footsteps approached my door. I grabbed my binder off the desk and shielded myself.

The door was locked but there was still a glass window in the door. It shattered into a million pieces

" AHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed still on the call.