Positive.

Tate came up to my room and apologized for what he said. I told him it's ok. He told me he shouldn't have said that even if it was a joke.
" it's ok your good"

1 month passed. I started to eat normally again. But it looked like I was gaining weight. Indiana came over days ago and asked me if he used a condom. He didn't. She told me about how I should get a test done.
But who would be the father, HOPMUS or lloyd. She said it would be lloyd as HOPMUS has been in jail for some time now.
I didn't think of taking one and I didn't take it that day. I hadn't got my period either. Oh no . Shit shit shit. I can't be preggo?! How am I supposed to tell my brothers !!
I couldn't. I didn't have the guts. Indiana bought me the test and I took it. I waited 3 mins. The longest 3 mins of my life.
" what is taking u so long !" Max asked.
" we have 2 other bathrooms use those!!!" I said
" ugh Watevr!" He spat.
Oh no. Omg . No .no No no.

I looked down .

Oh no. I can't tell my brothers!

I ran to my room w the test. I sat and cried for so long. I got my phone back to I sent the picture to Indiana.
C- omg , imma kms. I can't be preggo!!
I- holy shit! R u gonna tell ur brothers!
C-NO R U CRAZY!!
I - I wanna be aunt!!
C- I want to abort it.
I- u need consent from a guardian (Cole)
C-UH I hate my life.
——————————————————
I threw my phone at the wall and decided it was a dream so I went to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later and my stomach felt bigger. I felt like I was gonna puke. I slowly waddled to the bathroom and puked. The boys were downstairs so they didn't hear.

I walked downstairs. Covering my stomach. Dried mascara on my face.

 That was how my stomach looked and all this time I thought I was bloated

I got some chips,crackers and chocolate .
" Heyy princess, what r u up to ?" Tate asked
" watching tangled in my room" I said
I was in fact, not watching tangled . I was going to read my Wattpad stories. Everything I need to know about sex is on there.

I ran back upstairs. And opened my laptop to read. When I heard someone go into the bathroom.
Shit , the wrapping paper for the test. I have the test. I said patting down my pockets. WHERE US IT .! OH NOOOOO. I'm fucked

I heard someone exit the bathroom with something in their hands and walked downstairs. There was almost immediate chatter. It's probably not about me I thought to myself.

I was playing music when I heard a knock. All 4 of my brothers standing there.
" what?" I said
" care to explain this?" Max said.
Holding the test and rapper in his hands
" it's positive too." Brayden pointed out.
" show me your stomach ,"max and Cole said.
" CALLIE, TEEN PREGNANCIES CAN BE HORRIBLE ON THE MOTHER CARRYING THE CHILD,NOW LET ME SEE UR STOMACH !" Max said as Cole lifted up my shirt.
" aw baby ur stomach is huge, when did u find out?" He asked
" this afternoon " I said
" awww come here, everything will be alright " Tate and Cole said as they hugged me .
I cried that night. I watched tangled and cried . I ate ice-cream too.

For a couple days my brothers helped me . I was so grateful. They got me weird pregnancy cravings , rubbed my stomach and back. Gave me their hoodies.

I was good at hiding it at school . No body found out. Some people had their suspicions but never asked me. It was English class with mr.Tom. I was in a class with Brayden. We were learning about a book called these nameless things.I felt a sharp pain piercing my stomach. I gasped quietly.
" r u ok?" Brayden said
" my ss-tomach" I gasped
" holy shit we need to go. " he said
As I looked down. Red. Everywhere. I passed out.
Brayden pov.
I saw Callie rubbing her stomach . She looked uncomfortable.
" r u ok? " I asked her
She said " my stomach " and i immediately knew something was wrong. I looked at her as her head slowly dropped." No no no no no" I said . Everyone looked behind and saw Callie . They all gasped.
"Brayden take your sister to the nurses office!" Mr Tom said. I ran to the office and got a wheelchair. I brang it over and sat Callie in it.

I called Cole , Tate and Max and told them to meet me by the office.
Max was already at the school so he ran to the nurses office .
The nurse asked " was she pregnant "
I said "yes"
The nurse explain to me and Max that she was having a miscarriage, and that she needed to be taken to the Hospital immediately.
We met with Cole and Tate whilst I had Callie in the wheelchair.
We put her in the car.
" WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" Tate asked
" she passed out in English then started pissing blood, like her period." I said
"Nurse said miscarriage " max spat
" oh shit, she's still may have to give birth to the baby" max continues
" why" we all asked. "Well she is too far along for an abortion and because she is so small in size , C section is harder" he said
I held Callie's hand and hugged her tight.
I ran out of the car and got her a wheelchair from outside the hospital .
Tate picked her up and put her down and we ran inside the hospital.
" please help, I think my sister had a miscarriage " I told the nurse at the front desk.
" ok , follow me" she said as she ran to a room.
Max took the wheelchair and ran with the nurse which she lead us to ICU.
She put out an announcement over a walk-in talkie.
" 16 female , appears to be pregnant and just had a miscarriage, in room 307 , I need any and all emergency and icu doctors here now!" She said.
We explained to the doctor what had happened and she was stunned.
" I'm sorry to enform you but.. she may pass as the baby is restrained her flow of blood" she said
" soo?" I said
" she may have to give birth to the child. Natural birth." She said
" omg" Cole said holding Callie's hand
She led us into a labor room . We had to wait in the waiting room and Cole went with her.
Cole came outside to tell us that...
She woke up.

A/N
Heyy guys,
Hope ur liking the book!!
I'm running out of ideas and I'm currently writing a new chapter, HElp MEE!!!!! ——>

QOTD: how many siblings u got?