CH. 10 The text..

Start from the beginning

"You two know Scarlett right?" Y/N asks hesitantly.

"Do we know one of the biggest actresses in the world?" Michael asks him making them laugh a little at the silly question.

"She and I have been, getting closer since they brought me on to do Iron Man 2." Y/N tells him.

"Yes yes, I along with others have seen the media eating you two up." Nolan replies.

"I also saw the clip of you two at the carnival. How on earth did you break that game?" Michael asks him.

"Scarlett's daughter wanted a dora toy so I got it for her. That guy in the video was talking about Scar so I just pictured his face was the button and swung hard." Y/N replies shrugging making Nolan laugh.

"You care for her daughter and her don't you?" Michael asks him.

"I want to let her in but everytime I do I retract.. Still worried about bad things popping up or me lashing out from Scaria at her." Y/N explains.

"What does she think?" Nolan asks.

"She... She wants me to lean in to it. She knows I have feelings for her and she wants me to run with it." Y/N tells him as he stares at his food.

"So run, Y/N nothing in life will ever be the perfect circumstance. You just weigh your options and determine your move." Nolan says.

"I don't know, i'm just scared of ruining this. Me and Scaria started off the same way." Y/N tells him.

"Do you think Scarlett is a better person than Scaria?" Nolan asks.

"Yea but that's an extremely low bar." Y/N jokes making them chuckle.

"Does she clear the bar or does she just get over it?" Michael asks making the young actor think.

"She's not even on the same playing field." Y/N answers making Nolan and Michael smile.

"Exactly, she won't wait too much longer Y/N.. The good ones never do." Michael tells him.

"Now, I've got to shoot more scenes.. You my good friend go easy when you go out with Tom." Nolan says as he and Michael stand up.

"Go easy on them nolan." Y/N replies with a smirk.

"I never do." Nolan replies walking away.

"He really doesn't." Michael says as he joins Nolan.

Y/N checks his phone and goes to instagram after seeing a new comment from a certain someone.

He rolls his eyes before he finds himself smiling at her comment

He rolls his eyes before he finds himself smiling at her comment. He swipes over to his contacts and presses her name. Deciding from if he should call or text he chooses the later.

"Batsy accepts your apology🖤"  ~ Y/N

"Facetime?"  ~ One&Only Scar🖤

He hesitates at the text and swipes out of the messages.

"I shouldn't have let her in that much the other day." He thinks to himself.

"I want to call her but knowing i'm not ready will just be leading her on. The closer we get the more she'll want to do this. I still won't be ready." He thinks to himself.

Y/N hears another notification and he checks it.

"It's ok if you don't want to. I was just asking." ~ One&Only Scar🖤

Y/N sighs before he texts her back.

"I'm going out with Tom in a few. Facetime later tonight?" ~ Y/N

"Sure, see you then😘" ~ One&Only Scar🖤

"See you🖤." Y/N

Y/N lets out a deep breath before grabbing his food and walking to his trailer. Zack waits outside while he changes and takes him back to the resort when he's done.

"You alright?" Zack asks as Y/N walks slowly to the car.

"I think I got the itis." He replies making his brother laugh as he gets in the car.

"You still going out with Tom?" Zack asks as he starts driving.

"Yea, tell him give me a few hours." Y/N replies as he closes his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N wakes up and immediately yawns as he does a big stretch. He looks around and sees Zack in the kitchen.

"What time is it?" He asks groggily as he sits up on the couch.

"7." Zack replies.

"2 hour nap, alright. Is Tom ready?" Y/N asks as he rubs his eyes before yawning again.

"Bro, it's 7am." Zack tells him.

"WHAT?!" Y/N yells grabbing his phone.

He checks the time and it is indeed 7:am. He unlocks his phone and sees the missed calls and texts from Scarlett.

"You didn't forget about me did you?"

"Y/N!!"

"Rose says goodnight."

"Good night😘." ~ One&Only Scar🖤

He smiles at the three texts before he sees the fourth one.

He reads the text and he drops his head to his hands. Y/N realizes what he is doing to her. The one person he wanted to protect more than himself...

And it's all because of him.

"Bro it's 7:05, we have to get to set in 10 minutes. You know they put Nolan on a tight schedule. Get ready so we can get to the car." Zack tells him as he waits by the door.

Y/N reads the text over and over and he freezes up, Zack starts to see it in his face. His body starts to stiffen making Zack's eyes widen.

"It's happening!" Zack shouts as he runs to him.

"Come on." He says as he guides Y/N to his room to change clothes.

"Get ready." Zack tells him before taking his phone and walking back to the door.

"Oh shit." Zack says after he reads the text.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you think the text says?.