Part 01

Y/N POV :

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. You had just been fired from your job when your enemy edited some fake pictures and got me fired.

A/N POV :

You were walking along the side of the road (help idk what it's called) when you heard a child not too far away. "M-Mummy!My toy!" He kept looking back and forth but his mother was busy on her phone so he had no choice but to grab his toy off the road.

That's when a car turned and was heading towards the boy. You thought 'Shit!He's gonna die!' Without thinking, you ran and pushed from the car,allowing you to get hit instead.

Blood spewed out of your head like water.(Spewed?help😭) Everyone gathered around you many saying to call an ambulance.

You were slightly conscious.All you could hear were muffled voices and a loud ringing sound.

"She's alright I will play Liè Bīng for her later."a seemed to be young man said.You slowly raised your eyelids,making a small gap to see who this knight in shining armor was.

??? POV :

I heard a soft ruffling sounds behind me and I made a small smile welcoming our 'patient'. "You should rest I can take care of you for now." I said,staring at her giggling. That's when I saw her eyes go wide. Did she know I was the Lan Clan leader?

Your POV :

I giggled hearing an easy and soft voice.I opened my eyes slightly to catch a glimpse of this guy who saved me when my eyes went wide.There was no way.....Lan XiChen?!Last time I remember Clan leader Lan was not in my so called world.

A/N : That's all for Part 1!I hope you are enjoying reading this and will you stay for the next part?I hope so! I forgot to remind you that I curse quite often so be prepared to read some curses and if you don't like it you can either swipe off or tell me and I'll stop saying that word. However if I accidentally still write it out I deeply apologise and I hope you would accept my apology. Good night/day to all of you and I hope you come back! 💘💘

P.s. : this was 382 words including the A/N note but not including this