G00d £nd!ng

Hanan's pov

6months later.

Today yaya and I are leaving Dubai to Paris and after Paris we will be going back to the UK.

I woke him up before I took my bath and after I came out, I got ready in a blue denim jeans together with a blue shirt.

I did my tarha then I sprayed my perfume and I did my usual makeup.

After I was done, I went to Yaya's room to find him clad in a plain white jallabiya.

"Good morning hayaati"yaya said.

"Morning I'll be right back baby" I said.
I quickly ran back to my room and changed into a black camisole and I topped it with a black abaya.

I did my tarha, then my perfume and I went back to his room.

I said my salam and entered.

"Matcy matcy."he said.

"Yepie yepie" I said hugging him.

"You look handsome as always Mommodo" I said.

"You don't look bad yourself"he said while I walk to his dressing mirror and I took one of his designer perfumes and I sprayed it on him.

"Are you ready to have the best time of your life hayati?"he asked.

"My life is perfect with you by my side yaya"I said.

"I love you"he said.

"I love you too" I said after a while.

"I had a question I wanted to ask you since when we started dating but I forgot to"yaya said.

"Am all ears"I said sitting on his bed.

"Why don't you reply me when I say 'I love you'"he asked.

"I do, I just said I love you too a minute or two ago" I shrugged.

"You only started replying me on the day we got married does that mean you only started loving me the day we got married?"he asked.

"Noooo." I pouted standing up and I went to where he stood and I punched him on his upper arm.

"Yessss"he said smirking.

"Can we stop talking about that please"I pouted.

"Okay then let's get going"he said and we walked out of the apartment hand in hand.

We went to a restaurant for breakfast then after that yaya made a phone call for our suitcases to be picked up and taken to the airport.

After we ate,we head to the airport and boarded to Paris.

When we reached the city of fantacy, we were welcomed by a bunch of ladies whom were wearing fancy dresses.

We left the airport to our apartment with our suitcases brought an hour later.

We freshened up and went to a restaurant where we had our lunch. After lunch we went to the mall and took few things before we drove back home.

That night I slept with a throbbing head ache and I was also feeling feverish. I decided to keep quiet and hoped it will be better by morning.

Instead it got worse by the night and I couldn't sleep.

I didn't want to wake him up because of how tired we were so I just dealt with the pain. I got to sleep after struggling to pray subhi.

After I prayed I layed back on the bed and managed to sleep even tho it got worse. I was feeling cold as my whole body was shivering.

Mohammed's pov