Chapter 2

Not Edited
Hanan's pov

I woke up and found myself laid on my bed. I gathered all the strength I had and moved to the bathroom and did my business.

I came out and I wore a soft Moroccan gown then I tied my veil and made my way downstairs.

I saw merian the other house maid setting the table for breakfast. She bent a little and greeted me when  she noticed my presence.

I fetched a small amount of food then I walked back upstairs to my sitting room.
When I finished eating, I took the plate to the kitchen downstairs.

After that,when I came back into my room, I heard my phone ringing. I went to check who it was 'Momma ta'(My momma) was calling. I felt my vision getting blurry due to tears that filled my eyes.

I swiftly wiped my tears and picked the call.

"Assalam o Alaikum Ya mommaaaaa" I said in a fake happy voice. But yeah I was happy I get to talk to her.

That bitch took away my phone for days and only returned it this morning.

"Babyyy, how are you" she asked.

"I am fine momma, ya su Mama,Hajiya and ummi" I asked.

"They are all fine. How is your Husband" she asked then my smile turned to a frown. "That Bastard is not my Husband he is a f**king monster"

I imagined.

"Oh! Well, he is fine Alhamdulillah" I said.

"Please do not hesitate to tell me what ever is bothering you. I hope he is not being a jerk to you" momma asked.

"Momma nothing is okay here. Your only daughter is being violated by her so called husband and she is dying slowly in her own silence all alone. No one is there for her. This son of a bitch....... He always tortured me like it was some sort of satisfaction to him" I cried.

"Inna lillahi My daughter..... I am so so so so very sorry you had to go through this shit all alone. What stopped you from calling me or your dad I always knew you weren't happy away. My baby I am sorry. I'll call the police right away we will land in Abuja in less than an hour. That jerk will learn his lesson bitterly" Momma yelled. Her voice held pain.

"Momm-"

"AISHA are you there" I heard Momma's voice cutting me out of my imagination.

"Yi hakuri Momma. Mi dyonete yeso"(I am sorry momma. I will call you later) I said and ended the call without waiting for her reply.

I then hugged my knees to my chest a cried the whole afternoon.

After I got out of tears I decided the suffering will have to end TODAY. I made up my mind to never tolerate any shit again.

I took my bath and went downstairs then I turned on the tv and I started watching. 'MeanGirl' when the Bastard decided to grace me with his appearance.

"Welcome to hell bitch" I said with a devilish smirk.

"What the f**k did you just say?" He said.

"Oh so you are back? Didn't see you" I said ignoring his question.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" He asked.

"Sorry? Last time I checked I didn't say anything to you" I said.

"Where is my food Whore" he said.

"My bad. It's set on the table. Happy eating mY dEreSt" I said with a smirk.

He went upstairs and changed then he went to the dining room. Immediately I saw him enter,I went to the dining room and locked it from the outside. I took the keys with me to the kitchen and I packed many light food stuffs that will take me for two days and I half ran to my room and locked it Waiting for mY DEaResT to come like a mad dog banging on my door. I released a devilish laugh.

                     ^flash back^

When I made my decision I went downstairs and found Merian an Lene getting ready to prepare dinner.

"You guys can take a break go to your rooms and rest. I will cook dinner" I said.

"But ma we ar-" lena started.

"No buts I am the wife in this house no you two. By the way I want to cook for my husband" I said.

"Now leave" I ordered and they left in a cue.

I prepared rice and stew not after adding some extra ingredients that will make the victim go running into the bathroom and it'll make him sick for days.

After I finish cooking I decided to cook indomie for myself. When I was done with my indomie I washed the plate and went to the sitting room watching a movie when Mr grumpy A** came back home.

               ^end of flashback^

I changed into my pajamas and slept off.

🌸