Chapter 5

Not Edited
Hanan's pov

Leaving the lunatic shocked or whatever, I walked out to the parking lot then I got into my brand new Benz and I zoomed off to the Bleu Cafe. 

.........

Immediately I entered,I spotted my friend sitting on a table for three. I headed to the table where I found my friends gisting.

"Besfrennnn" Fattu squealed while she ran to where I was standing and hugged me.

"Adda naaannnn" Shatu squealed joining the group hug.

"Yara naaaaa. M'wadi missing mon(My children. I missed you)" I said teasing the both of them.
Of course that earned me a wild glare.

"Mtchew"Shatu hissed and walked back to the  table they were seated on minutes ago.

"Come bitch let's go" Fattu dragged me to the table filled with different varieties of yummy food they ordered.

"Yayyy. Food makes me happy. Mommy loves you" I said chuckling.

"Get out jare" that came from Shatu.

We spent the rest of the Afternoon eating, gisting about everything and nothing, making jokes, teasing one another, and taking pictures.

It was 5pm when we finished what we came for then we hopped into my car and then we dropped Shatu at her home and we went to Fattu's House where we prayed mangrib and eesha then I drove back home.

                       ^At home^

I got into the main house then I headed back to my room and undressed.After that, I took my bath and wore a Cute pink pajamas and i top it with my robe.  Tying a small veil on my scattered hair, I went downstairs to check on the maids.

I walked into the kitchen majestically as they all stood up and greeted me to which I answered with a nod.

"I hope you didn't cook too much food, as for me I am full and don't think I'll eat now or later. So if there's any food left distribute it to the needy" I said then I went to my sitting room upstairs.

Ya Abdul called to tell me ya Fazzah, triple A and him are In Abuja so they wanted to come and see how I was doing tomorrow.

I was really very excited I'll get to see my brothers so I decided I will cook all their favorite dishes myself tomorrow,plus I can shoot when I am cooking for my instagram page which my followers have been budging me to.

Later that night The monster came home and found me seated In the sitting room.

"Keh shegiya. Do you thing you can do the nonsense you have been displaying in your father's house here? Do I look like the person you offend and get away with huh'n? Seems like today will be another episode for you Bitch" He yelled squeezing my hair.

"Owwwch!! L-leeave me" I yelped.

He brought out the knife from the other day and that was how I lost all the confidence and the strength I had.

I kept chanting 'inna lillahi' as tears started to drop on my cheeks. I pleaded but the monster never backed up. I tried pushing him many times but he slaps or kicked me every time I tried to.

After what felt like forever of torture, he yet again carved 'whore' on my back. I cried the whole night due to pain.

I later ended up falling asleep curled up on the sitting room floor as blood was spilled everywhere on the tile.

🌸