Bonus chapter II

Edited
One month later

Hanan's pov

Today we are going to the Patis for a five days honeymoon before we come back again to Uk.

6 days later
We came back from Paris Yesterday around 3pm and we got to our house.

**

I woke up to find an empty bed as I sat up in my sleepy eyes.

I checked the time and I noticed it was 12pm.

I hurriedly took a shower and head to the kitchen. I found out that the maids were already done with breakfast, they cooked shepherds pie so I packed it up and in a warmer then into a food basket.

I head upstairs and wrapped my tarha before I came back downstairs and took the basket heading out to the parking lot.

The driver drove me to his work place and left after I asked him to. This is my first time here so I don't know where to go.

I decided to ask the receptionist and she told me to use the 8th floor elevator and use the stairs to the 9th floor. Who does that?

"Okay. But why can't I use the 9th floor elevator miss?" I asked.

"Our boss is the only person that uses it"she said.

"Oh yeah. Fine then" I said and left.

A man came up to me whom I recognized from my wedding and he told the receptionist I could use the 9th floor elevator to which he sent someone to lead me to.

I got into the elevator and went to the 9th floor.

Upon reaching,I was confused by many doors in the hallway so I didn't know where to go. Luckily there was a reception so I head to the receptionist and asked for the CEO's office and she explained the roots I'll follow to get there.

I did just as she said and there I was standing in front on his office.

I was about to enter when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Excuse you miss. Where do you think you are going" I turned to a little bit tall British lady wearing makeup like a clown and short and revealing cloth like a rag.

"I want to see the CEO and I don't think am mistaken" I said looking up at the heading of the room to make sure I wasn't mistaken.

"For?"she said rudely again.

"That's none of your business miss.I am not an employee here and I don't have to explain myself"I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Sorry bitch if you are here to seduce him or make him fall for you then it won't work. Now get out"she said.

"Tell me what you want from him or what you want to discuss with him or else amma call the securities on you"she said.

"I want him to get some manners of approach for you" I said sarcastically.

"How dare you"tassss. She slapped me.

"Excuse you??? How dare you lay your dirty hands on me" I slapped her back and she screamed.

"If you think you can win his heart by wearing expensive clothes and perfumes then back off bitch. He belongs to me and we are already dating. He will marry me soon and no one can come between us"she said. And I could swear immediately she finished her sentence I felt weak I was about to fall........

Mohammed's pov

I sent the last email before the break and relieved a sigh leaning back on my chair.

I closed my eyes but opened them to sound of ladies quarrel.

Are they fighting or what.
Those stupid bitches.

I hesitated before I stood up and head out. Is that Aisha or am I just seeing things.

"If you think you can win his heart by wearing expensive clothes and perfumes then back off bitch. He belongs to me and we are already dating. He will marry me soon and no one can come between us"Javida my stupid assistant was blabbering.

Oh my Allah. I know she acts all wacky when she is around me just to get my attention but wallahi I never payed heed to her.

As I went closer, I realized it was My Aisha. She held her head.

She was about to fall as I reached out to her and caught her just in time.

She looked at me with her weak eyes that were filled with tears.

Oh no! She can't believe what this woman is saying about me.

"Aisha...please stay with me don't go. Open your eyes. Whatever she said was a freaking lie" I said tapping her cheeks.

"I know you would never betray me yaya. I brought your breakfast sorry I didn't wake up early"she said standing straight fixing her tarha.

Her left cheek was red and has a palm mark on them.

It didn't take me a minute to connect the dots.

"Javida you slapped my wife??" I said in a low but dangerous voice.

Aisha held me by my arm and whispered soothing words to me but I couldn't control my anger.

"S-sssssir"she stammered.

"Shut up" I yelled making them both flinch.

"How dare you touch my wife? Are you insane" I yelled on top of my voice making her flinch again including Aisha.

"Sssss-sorry ssss-ir"she said with he voice shaking.

I raised my hand to slap her but I felt a touch on my shoulder. It was Aisha.

I turned around to see her shaking her head. With her eyes filled with tears.

"Don't yaya. I hate men that beat women. It's okay let her go"she said in her most calm voice.

Ya Allah I am a lucky man to have someone like Aisha as my life partner.

"You are fired"I yelled.

The lady started crying and pleading but I ignored her taking the food basket from the floor and holding Aisha's hand.

I lead us into my office and I sat her down on the couch the I severed us in one plate and we ate together with me feeding her.

She waited for me in my office while I went for a meeting. When I came back I found her sleeping then I enlarged the sofa and laid next to her keeping my suit on my chair.

We slept off together and only woke up around 4pm. I rounded off my work and we head home in my car

And that night,we ended up sleeping after subhi prayer.

🌸