Chapter 10

Edited
Authors pov

It has been a year since Hanan came to the UK for her studies. She has been doing well both emotionally and academically so as her cousin Haaya.

Today is the day she will be presenting her second project of and air craft engine.

For the past few months she spends the night in the school project's center with her team or sometime stay at a friends house close to the school.

Today she will be presenting her project and finally be done with that.

She woke up around 4:40am and offered her subhi prayer asking for success as she said her dua. When she was done, she folded the prayer mat and kept it neatly on the egg chair that was situated on the left side of the room and then she did thesame with the khimar she was wearing.

After that,she got into the bathroom and took a hot shower due to the cold weather In the UK.

After her shower,she came out and applied her daily skin care products then she wore a dark green Camisole gown with a green baggy hoodie and a green veil to which she put on a white jersey cap underneath.

She sprayed her perfume and then she head to the kitchen fridge picking a bottle of water.

After that, she went back into the room and put on her footwear which included her soft green socks and a white sneakers with greenish spots.

She woke Haaya up to get ready then she bid her a goodbye and head to her car not after picking up her back pack which had three to four note pads, car keys,phone, and her iPad.

She said her Du'a then she drove off to kfc and ordered burger,chicken nuggets,French fries and coffee.

After she collected her breakfast, she drove off to school munching on her breakfast.

Upon arriving, she parked her car and finished up the remainder fries before getting off and locking the car and she went to class.

****

She did the presentation successfully and it was really very brilliant of them. She worked hard to see this day and alhamdulillah. She stood on the stage while she presented the project as Haaya was shooting her on her phone.

When she finished, the auditorium was filled with applaud as she got off the stage with a smile plastered on her so maasha Allah face.

Haaya half ran and hugged her in excitement as she congratulated her.

"Hanan's pov"

"This calls for a celebration outinggggg" Haaya squealed breaking the hug.

"Alhamdulillah" I said with a smile hugging her again.

My phone started vibrating then I raised it to see who it was and it was ya moh.

"Owkayyy. I hope am safe. Why's your brother calling me" I said.

"Mtchew. Does he kill people??"Haaya said in her American accent.

"Duhhh. I mean he hardly even looks at me let alone speaking to me. And now he's cal-" I rambled.

"Shut up. Now why don't you just pick the call hun?" She said cutting me off grinning from ear to ear.

Okay,,,,,,, why is she sounding wired? I asked my self.

I then picked the call.

"H-hhello" I said.

"Hello pie"my eyes were about to fall off the socket. I then put the call on speaker mode so that Haaya could hear what he was saying.