Some minutes later, we were done with our food. I will be sleeping over at the mansion tonight. I got to my room and spread myself on the bed.

..................................................

I am in this store, shopping for what to wear to the wedding but I am having a hard time making a choice. I don't want to overdress nor underdress.

"Why not try this?" Irin said.

Yes, Irin is here with me also. We have gotten pretty close ever since the phonecall. I appreciate that she's here giving me all the emotional support I need. She's the one I talk to about everything right now, well, except for the deal with my dad. Even though she is busy with her wedding preparation, she agreed to come with me.

"Thank you" I said as I took the dress to the fitting room.

After some minutes I was out. Standing infront of the mirror. It's beautiful and it fits perfectly but why don't I like this dress? It is strange how I don't find it cool enough to wear to the wedding.

"You don't like it?" Irin asked in surprise and I shook my head.

"It's fine. We can try something else" she said.

I started trying different dresses. I tried the designs I used to love and the ones Irin thought I would love since I loved wearing those kind when we were still friends. But none caught my interest. I was about going crazy when Irin held my arm to calm me down.

"Okay Becky, what kind of dress are you looking for?" Irin asked warmly.

"Something simple but not so simple. Something very unique, sexy at the same time. Something breathtaking....."

"Something that would get Freen drooling??" Irin cut me off and I turned to her in shock.

"I mean those are Freen's styles you know. If you want something like that, then you only want to dress for Freen" She continued.

I heaved a sigh and sat on the couch. She's right but how is she in my mind right now? That's exactly the kind of dress I want to wear to the party. I mean, if I am going to see Freen probably for the last time after all these while, I need to look hot. I need to draw her attention.

She's back to being unnecessary close to that Lily girl and I don't like it. I see their pictures together on the internet and the rumours are back again. The thought of her moving on hurts me. I honestly don't want her to move on. Because I haven't moved on a bit. I know I am being selfish and cruel but I want her to continue loving only me.

"Becky. You know you can't continue this way. Holding on to things like this. Freen is still healing. Drawing her attention back to you won't be good for her" Irin said.

"I know Irin but...."

"You are still hurting so much over her. Right?" She asked and I nodded. She held my hand and made me look into her eyes.

"Get back with Freen then..."

"Oh Irin.." I said as tears clouded my eyes.

"Listen to me Becky. You are hurting and she's hurting too. You are hurting the both of you with this decision of yours."

"I know..." I mumbled while letting go of my tears.

"Why not choose what makes you happy. Then fight together with Freen. Freen is fit enough to take care of you. She's well enough to care for your needs."

"Irin..."

"Trust me Becky. Freen can take care of you even if your family is against you..."

"You're getting it all wrong Irin.."