💜Afraid💜

New update enjoy dolls 💋💋Referring y/n as you in here Let's get started

Referring y/n as you in here
Let's get started.....

Author Pov:

You: P-please let me g-go... -what do you even w-want from m-me??

You were pleading him while shivering in his grip.. Because he just kissed you if he do something further so this fear took over you..

Taehyung : Listen, I didn’t mean to kiss you..

Then he strong his grip around you and warned you to not play any kind of game with him..

You : W-what game? w-which game are y-you talking a-about??

You were shivering while hearing him talking about some game..which you didn’t even have any idea..

Then he came around to your face and started to caressing lower lips with his thumb and started to spoke. You again started to shiver..

Taehyung : Huhh So innocent miss bravo..isn’t it??

You: i-i don’t k-kno...

Then he hushed you and hold you harshly in his grips..Because your stuttering is literally increasing his anger..

Taehyung : Stop stuttering!  If you really don't  know then Can't you say the damn word ''no" without stuttering??

Then you stared at him without fear and trying not to answer without stuttering..

You: I c-can but w-why are y-you forcing m-me like i k-know everything??

And you started to crying again because you was hella afraid you answered him back on his mouth..what if he do something wrong again..

He got furious because she stuttered and also crying suddenly...

Taehyung : Aishh stop crying like fu*king 5 years old kid...

You : W-why did you kissed m-me??
H-how can y-you??

You asked him between your sobs but you saw him smirking when he Shothathapologise to you for his devil behaviour....

He maintained his space from you and he was smirking and said that

Taehyung : Are you expecting apology from me miss bravo??

You were in shocked how did he even know because you didn’t even asked him to apology yet..

Taehyung : Listen one thing kim taehyung never apology for anything beacuse he can't do mistakes..

After that you both were starring at each other.. Then he again got emotional by seeing your these eyes which is already became his weakness from both of your 1st encounter.