💜 Escape 💜

N

N

ew update enjoy 💋💋

Taehyung's Pov:

I don't even know why i just can't resist myself when i saw her those eyes again it was looking so innocent.. Then suddenly i took her lips into mine...

I can see that how much shocked she was..And i was sucking her lower lips and wanted to go deep but she was not allowing it...

She just slapping my chest..Then i squeeze her left breast and she just moan.. Ahhh p-please.. Then i can hear her crying muffles...

Then i came to my sense while kissing her...i saw her crying and struggle in my grip but poor soul can't do anything..

Then i stopped my action and saw her that she was literally looking like a tomato Because of shyness while sobbing..

Y/N Pov :

I was continuously crying and slapping his chest to leave me..but he's not stopping his actions..

Suddenly he left me then i was crying and asking that W-why have you d-done this?? And started to cry laud..

What?? He was asking like nothing has happened between us till now..
Then i gathered strength and complained him...

Y-you took my 1st k-kiss...further i asked who the hell are y-you?? You just c-can't force anyone like t-this...
So let me go... What he said next was unbelievable...

And do you really think i will let you go?? He further added that do you really think i caged you here to let you go??

He got no answer then he started to leaving her room... Suddenly she asked that 'What do you w-want'?

He stopped his movement and he again came in front of her... And she was just taking her foot steps back till cold wall hits her....

Then he started to caresse his hands through my hairs to neck and spoke which was unexpected... He came through my ears and

You have to repent those sins your Family did "miss Bravo"... I was shocked hearing this.. Then i looked at him then i can see so much pain in his eyes....

He didn't said anything and loosen his grips from mee..then he just walked way while slamming the room's door...

I was just standing blank there... What did he mean??.he didn't even opening to me..

_______________________________
________

In the afternoon :

A girl in her 20's came to my room to ask mee.. If i need anything or not then i denied saying, "No i dont need anything "...

When she was about to leave and suddenly i asked her "What was her name"...1st she was afraid but later She replied that.. Her name was " Mina"...

Then she left that place but i can see her.. She was feeling bad for mee.. Suddenly a plan came to my mind that she can help mee to get rid from here....

After a while, someone came to give me dinner and said, Sir ordered you to finish this ma'am! Otherwise he will feed you in his way...

I was gulping hard.. All i know what he meant and i nodded.... When i was eating..i was hearing one of his bodyguard was saying to mrs.lee that sir will not able to be here tonight Because of some meeting...

I felt very happy that i can run way tonight... Then when everyone was sleeping i saw bodyguard were still on guards.. When i see them being busy..

Then i took my slow step and i hide behind piller of main gate.. I can hear some footstep..My heartbeat was beating so fast later one of Their Member called him...

And i felt relax still my body was getting cold due to the fear of them..
After that i saw them were going somewhere there...Then i took opportunity and fled away from There...

Taehyung's Pov:

S-sir, Miss Y/N is m-missing... Are you out of your mind?? Y-yes Sir.. Mrs.Lee checked her room and didn't found Her there...

If you guys don't wanna get shot by me..Then just find me her..then i leave my office works....Suddenly i got a call from someone..

My eyes get bloodshots.. And i took her photo in my hand and murmured that "So brave miss bravo, aren't you??

Then suddenly a evil plan come into my mind... Hello! Just go and cage
y/n's family members who was staying with her in busan...
Huhhh now You will never run way From me my miss bravo....

I am coming... From now towards you Will see me more ruthless...And i Just started to smirk

___________________
_______

Y/N Pov :

I was running and running because i dont know where i was and it was middle of the night too...

I am feeling so afraid of getting Caught.. But suddenly i asked a shopkeeper Which place is this..he replied that. " Its daegue of Korea "

Now i wanna go to busan.. How can i go there in this hour.. Or should i go to police?? I was searching for texi.. Then suddenly a car came in Front of mee...

Ma'am , do you want go anywhere?? I just nodded and asked him that "i will give money later ".. Still he agreed and got into the car...

I am literally on verge of happiness Because i am getting free from now..But all i can see the same mansion..

I told him to stop the car.. Instead of this he just again entered here..then i understood that he's one of the man of Taehyung..

Miss, get off the car.. We reached our destination already... And he started to laugh...i felt so much mad..

I was about to curse but someone opened the car's door and held my hand.. He pulled me with his full push and started to dragging me in The mansion...

Author Pov:

Taehyung was dragging her with full force but suddenly he stopped his actions and said, " Everyone i want my manstion empty right now"..

Everyone started to leave from mansion.. Mrs.Lee and Mina felt bad for y/n.. But they also know Their sir have bad tempered but he can't do anything bad...

Mina said to Mr.lee that "still if Mr.Kim does something really bad to here beacuse of anger"?? Mrs.Lee assured him let it be and they also left from there...

Y/N was literally shaking deep inside that what he wanna do now??Then he again pulled her but she denied by pushing him..

Min y/n, Your mom and uncle is in my man's cage right now..still if you wanna run then run.. Then she got freeze there while looking at him with her doe eyes....

He came towards her and said,Hmm. What happened now??where's your bravery miss bravo??her mind was literally blank..
.

Then he again caught her in his arms with bridal style to his room...

___________________________________
__________

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...I haven't started yet you know what i mean to say...🌚You'll feel butterfly soon 💋

Keep commenting, voting & following for next update..I will update regularly 💜

Take care 🤭