Aizawa panicked, immediately looking away from the Carnage quirk user. A click ceased his actions, Bouran smirking. He looked down, seeing the capture cuffs on him.

"Gotcha, bitch."

Hehe.... It was a logical ruse.

.

Daichi and Haso entered the arena, Haso seeming nervous about something.

".... Hey, have you heard the rumors about there being a traitor at UA?" Daichi asked.

Haso nodded, saying "It's hard to believe.... That one of the students here might be a traitor to UA. Shigaraki probably handpicked them."

"Yeah.... Come on, let's go handle Ectoplasm."

The two began walking, Daichi dragging his hand across the wall to hack into the cameras.

"I see him. He's right in the center of it all." Daichi stated.

"...."

"Haso?"

"Do you like anyone?" He blurted out.

Daichi paused.

".... Yeah, I do actually." He responded, looking towards the Override quirk user.

"Well um.... Who?"

"Well, I should really hate the guy, but.... I can't seem to do it."

Guy? Oh. Great. Fantastic. He's gay. That's fun.

"Well I-"

"You should really pay attention during a fight, heroes!"

Ectoplasm clones bombarded them, the two hackers quickly going to work. Haso tapped the heads of the clones, easily overriding them thanks to his quirk, ordering them to attack the other clones. Daichi took off a lime colored disk from his belt, throwing a few at the clones. Using his quirk, he remotely detonated the disk, blowing them to holy hell.

The two slowly made their way towards the center, Daichi saying "You were saying something earlier?"

Haso blushed slightly, saying "Yeah um.... So...."

He couldn't finish his thought as he felt the tug of his quirk disappearing off one of Ectoplasm's clones.

"We got a bogey!" He announced.

Not even a second later, a giant clone rose up, snapping its jaw at the two.

"Cure Maker," Daichi shouted. "Duo move, now!"

"Right, on it, Virus!" Haso nodded.

Daichi threw more of the disk, Haso jumping to throw his knives. He touched the walls of their arena, focusing on his quirk.

"Ready?!"

"Ready!"

Ectoplasm looked up, only to see bombs land in a ring around him, Overridden walls of  the arena trapping him in a sort of box with the explosives.

"Duo Move: Explosive Override!" The two both shouted.

Soon after, it was announced that they passed.

".... You were saying before we were so rudely interrupted?" Daichi questioned.

"Oh, um.... It's nothing. We'll talk later."

.

Toki scowled, Peinta tossing around vials of ink.

"You sound annoyed." Peinta stated.

"I am.... My uncle's been brushing me too the side recently. Some sort of big case, and he won't tell me anything about it." Toki confessed.