'cause you're too fucking beautiful (and everybody wants a taste)

Lisa feels angry.

Not really angry, but she's furious. Right now, she's watching Jennie talk to a stranger near the kitchen island while Lisa waits in the house's hall, listening to an old 2000s song playing from the nearby speaker.

It's Halloween, and the party is packed.

The number of people wearing sexualized costumes is quite alarming, but it's Halloween, and it's the one night of the year when girls can dress as a total slut, and no other girl will fight with her for it. There are vampires, nuns, nurses, and angels, the costume Jennie chose for this year. The outfit is complete with wings and a halo-like headband, but this specific angel has an enormous cleavage, and it's showing a bit too much.

Look, Lisa isn't the possessive girlfriend type, the one who wouldn't let the other have friends or talk to people. But Lisa is still human, and she gets jealous from time to time.

Especially when someone is blatantly staring at her girlfriend's breasts.

The asshole isn't even trying to hide the fact that he's looking, and it's getting on Lisa's nerves.

She's not one to pick fights, she usually adopts the stance of swallowing her jealousy and letting her girlfriend figure out on her own what she did wrong. She's not proud of it, which is why she opens up at the first question and shows how regretful she is for feeling jealous. Jennie is the opposite, she stirs up trouble and activates possessive mode for the rest of the day.

But Lisa is not Jennie, and that's why she's still standing there, but she's willing to adopt a new approach.

"Lis... Lisa, you," Jisoo slightly slurred voice catches Lisa's attention. "Get your girl, let's start the next round."

"She won't want to drink," Nayeon says, magically appearing behind her, smiling in that seductive way only she knows how. It's a charm that encompasses her entire being; Lisa has a theory that she tends to display it often when in her presence.

"I'm literally drinking right now."

"May I?" Before Lisa can respond, Nayeon has already taken the glass from her hand, grimacing at the taste of the liquid.

Jisoo chuckles.

"She doesn't usually get drunk easily."

"Fuck, are you drinking pure alcohol?"

Lisa can't help but smile.

"Rosie gave me the drink."

"She wants to get you drunk, then." Nayeon grimaces again.

Lisa is somewhat immune to alcohol, which often leads to waking up with a brutal hangover the next day. According to her words, it's like someone has been tuning a drum all day in her head. It's not a great superpower, but it has a silver lining: being pampered by Jennie.

It's as if Jennie sees Lisa as delicate and sensitive, activating her nurse mode almost automatically.

But Lisa's current intention isn't to drink and wake up with a hangover the next morning, being taken care of by her girlfriend. Instead, she wants to enjoy Halloween with friends and, most importantly, with her girlfriend, but she remains engrossed in conversation with whoever that person is beside her at the kitchen island.

It's a man.

He's tall and handsome, dressed in a costume that seems to have come straight out of a Quentin Tarantino film — face and white T-shirt covered in blood, slightly damp hair, and apparently smiling at whatever Jennie says as if it's the most fascinating thing in the world.