this was a mistake

"I have no idea what's going on with you but can you get off?" startled, Lisa looks at the other woman with wide eyes. She tries to stand up from her place on the couch, but to no avail. She can barely tolerate being in the same room as this ass kisser, being trapped underneath her was even worse.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I actually want to know what's wrong with you," the woman on top of her says, looking down at her in contempt. Her black hair tickles Lisa's face.

"Because straddling me on a couch at a party is the most effective form of interrogation," Lisa scoffs in return. She feels the body above her lean forward, coming dangerously close against hers. The tension between the two growing stronger every second.

"Mmm, if I can't get answers, it was definitely effective in catching your attention," Jennie whispers against her ear, the smell of alcohol more prominent.

Both have had a few drinks at the small party Jackson decided to throw to celebrate the end of midterms week for their first semester. Lisa normally wasn't one for parties, preferring to stay at her place and probably get some work done, but Seulgi was persistent to get her to come to this one.

It was a decent gathering, a few mutual friends here and there, but they both avoided mingling with each other somehow. No one really knew when this small rivalry started between them, most assumed it all began in one of the classes they shared. Neither Lisa nor Jennie really knew why they started being at each other's throats. It was as if every time either of them saw the other, their vision just went red.

Realizing then that the weight over her won't be moving anytime soon with how drunk Jennie was, Lisa decides to yield her attempts in getting her off.

"What do you want?" she breathes out, unable to truly focus on the person in front of her. As much as Lisa dislikes Jennie, it'd be wrong for her to not admit how attractive the other woman was, especially in the black silk dress she has on.

Before Jennie could answer, she shifts a little, making her lose balance. Lisa unconsciously reaches over to steady her with hands on her hip.

"Getting a little handsy aren't you?" Jennie drunkenly giggles, settling herself more comfortably on Lisa's lap.

Of all things, she did not expect Jennie to be such a flirtatious drunk. She was always the type to have a stick up her ass at any given moment. Lisa almost laughs at the thought, a big 180 of her personality. She hears a whistle coming from behind her and turns her head to see Seulgi in the corner giving her a thumbs up. That small moment brought her back to reality, realizing that they were both still at a party with other people surrounding them, though no one else took notice of the position they were in other than her friend.

"If you're gonna ask me some questions, can we go somewhere else..." Lisa trails off, realizing the implications of her words, "not in that way," she clarifies. She can already feel the palms of her hands sweating alongside the anxious tapping of her left foot. Having another person on top of you with their arms wrapped around your neck wasn't a situation one normally expected to be in. The drunk flirting was another awful addition to the mixed feelings Lisa was already getting from this interaction.

"What if I want it that way though?" Jennie says, moving even closer than she already was, the smell of the tequila shots and other alcoholic assortments she took became even more prominent at this distance. Flinching from the smell, Lisa makes a move to push her off, but Jennie grabs her wrist, preventing her from doing so.

"There's a spare bedroom upstairs," Jennie says, "we can go there if you want." She almost sounds breathless and Lisa feels her face get warm. Seriously, what the hell is going on? Jennie gets off from where she was and extends her hand out-an invitation.