bathroom break

"There's sweat dripping from my boobs and down to my ass," Jisoo announces as she nervously fiddles with the fabric of her favorite overalls.

"Okay, that's literally biologically impossible," Lisa says. She practically drags her best friend into the stands; Jisoo would do this one way or another, no matter how much sweat her boobs produced. "The sweat would go into your vagina at best."

"Fine, Lisa, so my vagina is sweating!" Jisoo's shout attracts a few curious looks from people around them but Jisoo doesn't care. "My vagina is sweating, are you happy?"

"There's nothing to be nervous about, it's just Rosé. You didn't even like her three days ago."

"Three days ago I hadn't stuck my tongue inside her mouth and liked it."

Lisa gulps and is suddenly glad she wasn't there to witness the moment her friend tried to dehydrate Park Chaeyoung.

"Gross."

They finally reach the stands and can see in the distance a little white dot with blonde hair eating some grapes. It's Rosé, no argument. Lisa senses that Jisoo feels like running away, so she grabs her by the shirt.

"Why are you nervous? You've done much worse things."

"It's different!"

Lisa doesn't want to hear the rest, she walks behind Jisoo practically pushing her. She smiles discreetly, because in 99% of situations their roles were reversed, so it was fun to make Jisoo suffer a bit too. Finally Rosé, who is sitting next to Somi, looks at them.

"Hi, guys!" Rosé cracks a smile, but looks a little embarrassed at Jisoo. Lisa thinks how completely crazy this sounds, when a few days ago they were practically killing each other.

"Rosé, Jisoo wants to ask you something."

Chaeyoung's brown eyes focus on Jisoo's completely frightened face, just waiting for something to happen.

"R-dog! Ro-sé!" These are the words that come out of Jisoo's mouth, much to Lisa's dismay. She looks at her friend completely shocked. "Listen," Jisoo puts her right leg up on the bench next to where Rosé is sitting, perhaps to try and look cool, but she momentarily loses her balance. "Do you... like... food?"

Rosé looks at her genuinely confused with her eyes squinted this time.

"Yes," she replies, showing Jisoo her little pot of grapes.

"Haha that's great." Jisoo smiles and doesn't say anything else, everyone present looks at each other.

"Jisoo, are you okay? Are you having a stroke?"

Somi looks at Jisoo once again.

"I think she's trying to ask you out."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen and it's clear when her face turns slightly pink, probably from embarrassment.

"Are you?" The anticipation in her tone makes Jisoo even more nervous, but she seems frozen. She only says yes when Lisa nudges her hip. Rosé smiles at her and Jisoo does the same.

Jisoo walks around Lisa's room in circles while she's lying on her bed with Jennie resting on her lap. Jennie is wearing Lisa's gray sweatshirt, but everyone there knows it wasn't even cold. But Jennie didn't care.

"How do I flirt with her? It's Park Chaeyoung for God's sake!" She shouts, flustered, but neither of them pays any attention to her.

"Aw, babe, it smells like you," Jennie giggles as she reaches up to kiss Lisa's cheek.