Plum >:DDDD [Chapter 12]

~ 3rd person perspective
Plum raced up the stairs, dragging Eidolon with them excitedly. Plum was so overwhelmed with burning excitement that they had completely forgotten to grab Eidolon's walker. As Plum got Eidolon to the second floor, they immediately pulled Eidolon over to their door, opening it and letting Eidolon in.
Eidolon was a little startled by the enthusiasm, and he took some time to get comfortable. The ground was hard, and it made a bit uncomfortable to stand for Eidolon, much or less walk or run.
"This is my room! It's not much but I love it!"
Plum said excitedly, still overwhelmed with excitement, before realising how worn out Eidolon seemed.
"...Eidolon! I'm so sorry I got too excited I'm sorry are you okay? Do you need to sit down?"
Plum waked worriedly, helping Eidolon sit down on the chair by their desk, in hopes of helping Eidolon regain his composure and catch his breath.
Their intentions was to show their friend (and crush) their room, not to exhaust them and possibly injure them.
"I'll go get you something warm to drink in the break room! Cause well- ...I don't have a stove or a microwave or anything- ...Be back! ..Oh and you have permission to look through my sketchbook if you like!"
Plum chirped, hugging Eidolon, before running downstairs to get Eidolon something to drink. 

As Plum got downstairs and went to the break room to get some hot cocoa for Eidolon or something, they slowly process what they told Eidolon.

Oh and you have permission to look through my sketchbook if you like!

...you have permission to look through my sketchbook if you like!

...look through my sketchbook...!

LOOK THROUGH MY SKETCHBOOK-

At that direct moment of pouring a cup of hot cocoa out into a cup, Plum realised what they had told Eidolon. ..THEY HAD GIVEN HIM PERMISSION TO LOOK THROUGH THEIR SKETCHBOOK- THEY WERE SO EXCITED TO HAVE HIM IN THEIR ROOM THEY FORGOT ABOUT THE STUPID DRAWINGS AND THINGS THEY WRITE IN THAT SKETCHBOOK-

Plum's enthusiasm had morphed into pure panic, as they rushed back upstairs (now balancing a cup of burning hot cocoa in their hands), and trying to get back to their room before Eidolon looked through their sketchbook-

"EIDOLON- ...."
Plum had just busted down the door, giving both them and Eidolon a scare, as Eidolon literally squeaked in surprise.
"...Sorry for scaring you,"
Plum apologised, before quickly giving Eidolon the cup of hot cocoa.
"I-It's...It's alright,"
Eidolon nodded, giving Plum a light, awkward smile as thanks.
"Thank you for the...Hot cocoa,"
Eidolon thanked with a small smile, taking a sip of the hot beverage.
Plum could feel their heart melt at the sight of Eidolon smiling. His smile was so pretty and sweet- Just seeing him look so happy made Plum's heart get ready to burst into flames. 
"No problem Eidolon!"
Plum chirped, going over and hugging Eidolon happily, wrapping their arms around him  happily.

Eidolon's two thoughts were that Plum was extremely warm, and they were also very fluffy. They had a lot of fluff actually. Eidolon slightly snuggled into Plum, and the two of them snuggled and hugged for a while (until Plum's shift started, which was about 20 minutes later).