Eidolon :| [Chapter 6]

~ third person perspective
After Plum went back inside, Eidolon softly sighed and rubbed his forehead. It still hurt a little from the fall, but the pain was bearable. Eidolon walked over the bench he was sitting on earlier, and sat back down.
He was a bit worn out from running much earlier, but other than that, he was fine.
Plum seemed like a nice person....

"Eidolon! Are you okay?"
Eidolon's thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice spoke. Eidolon quickly looked up and met eyes with Illusia Feread.
"Yeah- ..I'm fine,"
Eidolon said to his "sibling" as they sat next to him again.
Illusia looked a bit angry, their face was a little red and they were pouting a bit.
"I can't believe the audacity of that..Stupid..Stupid fuck! Are you sure you're okay? You always gets hurt really easily!"
Illusia asked, sounding genuinely worried for their "big brother".
"Yeah- I swear I'm fine...Don't worry about it..."
Eidolon said, trying to calm a very exasperated Illusia down now.
"You sure?"
Illusia questioned.
"I'm sure,"
Eidolon nodded.
"Okay,"
Illusia calmed themself down, taking a few deep breaths...
"..So...What exactly did you do with that..Thing?"
Illusia asked, trying to be more civ when addressing Plum, this time referring to Plum as "that thing", instead of a "fuck".
"Oh- They just wanted to have lunch with me...They brought some sandwiches and they were really nice actually..!"
Eidolon said, his cheeks turning slightly pink as he smiled slightly thinking about what happened. Illusia stared at Eidolon, slowly processing what Eidolon said.
"...You think they're nice just cause they brought you sandwiches?"
Illusia asked blankly.
"What-? No- They're genuinely really nice I swear..! We chatted a bit too-"
Eidolon said, getting a bit alarmed by what Illusia is saying.
"Okay but let's not forget that they literally chased after you earlier,"
Illusia said to Eidolon.
Illusia wasn't exactly a fan of anyone who worked inside. With the time Illusia spent in Jovial Sun Paradise (and maybe Playground), Plum and Scirth both fostered an extreme disliking for the 7-10 year old, and Illusia disliked them just as much. So it was expected that Illusia wouldn't trust them either.
"...Okay I can't...I can't really argue with that..."
Eidolon muttered.
"..But it's really nice of them to have lunch with me..! It gets lonely sometimes...No offence to you Illusia...But you're usually busy serving kids ice cream..."
Eidolon said in an apologetic tone to his "younger sibling". Illusia looked a little angry at first, but sighed.
"Okay then...I guess it's fine if you hang out with that thing...But don't forget about me!"
Illusia said, grabbing Eidolon's arm and hugging him tightly. Eidolon gasped a little, but he eventually hugged Illusia back.
"I won't I won't...I promise...."
Eidolon laughed a little, amused by the younger's actions.

Eidolon pat Illusia on the head, as the both of them sat on the bench, silently thinking to themselves...

____________________________________
Chapter 6 is done!
I don't know how sibling relationships work- But I'm picturing Illusia and Eidolon's relationship as they are really close, and Illusia is scared Eidolon is gonna disappear one day. You may ask, what they're thinking about in the end. Eidolon is thinking about what to talk to Plum about next time, and if he should give them anything. Illusia is thinking about building another bomb.