2️⃣. Yasmine.

"When I looked into your eyes, I knew that I had found a gem in the desert. Untainted by time or dirt of this Dunya."

The six-year-old boy finished his poem with a calm smile on his face while the other students praised him happily. At the end of the rolls stood their teacher who rubbed her temples and her eyes darted to Klahifa, who adjusted his small cap atop his head and gazed at her intently.

"I admit that I enjoy your poem Kjalifa but…" she strained and his smile froze while the other students giggled from their seats. "I wished it wasn't a love poem,"

"La, Muallima. It's an admiration poem to you, " Khalifa returned seriously.

She walked up to him and rubbed his head.
"If you say it like that, then Masha Allah. I loved it," she said and he could see the smile through her eyes, though her face was covered with a niqab.

"Jazakillahu khair muallima," he grinned and sauntered to his seat while sticking his tongue out at his friends.

Yasmine turned to her student and spoke in a soft and gentle voice. "From your performances today, I can say that this month was very fruitful. Alhamdulillah. You all made me very proud."

The students were all smiles and she addressed them a little more before they prayed and ended the class for the week. Yasmine stood by the door as the students said goodbye to her before she picked up her bag and headed home too.

She took the residential roads to avoid interaction with the other gender on the busy road. After coming before an end road, she took a detour and found herself beside a roll of stalls. She smiled underneath her veil and headed for the scent of flowers.

Yasmin gathered her dress and climbed the stairs to the wide doorway, where different colorful flowers were displayed. Her eyes roamed around and finally found what she was looking for.

Jasmines.

This time, they were white with purple blemishes. Oh, how she so much loved these flowers. The one at home had withered already and she wanted to replace them.

She heard footsteps behind her and she turned around finding the middle-aged woman.
"Salam UmmulQusum," she greeted.

"Wa alaikumussalam Yasmine. How are your students?" the woman asked with a smile.

"They are fine Alhamdulillah." Yasmine returned. 

"You are here for the Jasmines right?" Ummulqusum chuckled and Yasmine nodded, "I love these the moment I sighted my eyes on them,"

Ummulqusum gave a wry smile and said, "I would love to sell them to you but someone already paid for them. It's unfortunate because these species hardly come by," 

Yasmine frowned and inquired, "Who bought them? They haven't taken it already, maybe I can negotiate with them. I really like these,"

"It was brought by that Sayid over there," UmmulQusum pointed at the table at the other side. Yasmine gazed over and found a man sitting there wearing a dark brown cloak and a white turban that covered his face too. Before Ummulqusum could add anything, Yasmine walked over and greeted him with a salam.

The man seemed surprised by the voice and raised his head revealing a pair of light brown eyes.
"I was told you bought the Jasmines over there and I wonder if I can negotiate with you over them. I don't want to miss them," she said politely.

He muttered something under his breath and lowered his head, having stared at her eyes for a while. Yasmine waited for his answer and her expectations dimmed with the answer.

"I can't sell it to you. I already paid," he said in a low voice.

Yasmine still insisted, "How much did you buy them? I can increase the price. Please,"