twenty one.

Taehyung stirred awake to the sound of an alarm going off which was promptly switched off. Confusion slowly took over him he realised that it his morning alarm, and that he must've slept through the entirety of yesterday.

Did Jeongguk sleep too? Taehyung's eyes opened and immediately looked for Jeongguk. Relief took over him when he saw the boy beside his bed taking out items from a bag he had just recently bought back.

"You've been here the whole time?" Taehyung croaked and stared at him, smiling when Jeongguk jumped at him suddenly talking.

"Kind of. You wouldn't let go of me while you were sleeping so I was stuck, and then I went out a couple of times since I wasn't tired." Jeongguk uncapped a water bottle and passed it to Taehyung, "And I went out again this morning and just got back."

"Why are you handing me unknown pills?" Taehyung stared at Jeongguk's hand that passed him a medicine he had just bought.

"You had a really bad fever all night and you don't have anything for a fever- just for headaches," Jeongguk watched Taehyung swallow the pills, "You should really get checked out."

"For?"

"Everything."

"I'm good thanks."

"Why not? You're literally refusing to get help to get better." Jeongguk sat down beside Taehyung who shuffled up and fiddled with his fingers.

"Yeah but like I hate talking about how I feel, like yeah maybe I'll get checked out for the headaches but- I know why I have them and it's gonna make me have to open up about everything."

"That's how you're gonna feel better."

"I don't know, I'll get it checked out soon."

"I'll make sure you will." Jeongguk went silent for a bit before talking, "I know you felt the drugs inside the drawer and-"

"Jeongguk it's fine you don't need to explain-"

"No because I really don't want you to hate me, and I want to explain it to you because I care about what you think of me." Jeongguk was firm and stared down at Taehyung whose heart fluttered.

"Okay."

"I know you felt the drugs inside, and they weren't for me. They were the last bunch- I was getting rid of them all because I know you don't like it. I don't have anymore and I won't ever again, I promise."

Taehyung had heard the same promise before, so he just forced a smile and hummed, "Okay."

"Okay. You should go back to sleep now-"

"I've been asleep for like 12 hours how the hell am I supposed to go back to sleep?!" Taehyung whined and quickly grabbed onto Jeongguk legs who stood up, "Don't go!"

"Tae- stop grabbing me like that!" Jeongguk squirmed trying to escape Taehyung's arms that wrapped around him tighter.

"You're not even go do anything! You're just gonna be on your phone all day!"

"What am I supposed to do with you?! We're just gonna sit here doing nothing anyway." Jeongguk eventually stopped trying to push Taehyung off and just stared down at the pouty face that began to smirk.

"We can make out again if you want?"

"Didn't you say we were going too fast last
time?" Jeongguk's eyes flickered between his lips and mischievous eyes.

"Yeah because I was about to get on my knees, now it's been 4 days and we're even closer now so we can go further," Taehyung explained and puckered his lips, "Kiss me."

"No." Jeongguk breathed out.

"Why?"

"Because you need to brush your teeth. Go back to sleep first-" Before Jeongguk could finish his sentence, Taehyung stood up and rushed towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

The action made Jeongguk lightly laugh, an admirable smile was plastered on his face when Taehyung returned with a wet face and clean mouth. He sat back down again and held onto Jeongguk's legs with the same mischievous look.

"Now?" Taehyung pleaded.

"I need to go call my mum before she gets mad at me for ignoring her calls again." Jeongguk reluctantly pushed Taehyung away and began to walk towards the door with his phone in his hand and ready to dial the woman.

"Wait!" Taehyung skipped over to Jeongguk who hummed and turned around with a raised eyebrow.

Jeongguk's body froze when Taehyung cupped his face and placed his soft lips against his. It was only for a brief couple of seconds and he was already pulling away, but Jeongguk held him in place by the nape of his neck.

Taehyung pressed his body against Jeongguk's and opened his mouth partially to allow him to push his tongue in. He began to smirk into the kiss knowing he had trapped Jeongguk into the kiss and he definitely won't be leaving any time soon.

Jeongguk's cold hands began to slither up Taehyung's shirt and grip onto the soft skin, he then slowly began to move back to Taehyung's bed.

When Taehyung felt his bed hit his legs, his fingers began to fiddle with the button of Jeongguk's pants. However, before he could undo the button he pulled away and let out a wince.

"What? Are you okay?" Jeongguk breathed heavily and stared at Taehyung who slowly sat down and gripped onto his head.

"My head suddenly really hurts." Taehyung knew the pain would only worsen unless he took the pain killers he had brought for himself.

"You shouldn't take anymore pain killers, the medicine I got already has some in it." Jeongguk placed a hand on top of Taehyung's that reached out for more.

"I need to take a lot or else nothing works."

"You should really get them checked out, what if it's something serious?" Jeongguk frowned down at the boy who just hummed and took some more. "I'm gonna go call my mum now okay? I'll see you later."

"Okay." Taehyung smiled at the boy who returned it and left. Stupid headache just had to ruin the mood.

Jeongguk entered his room and took out his phone, sighing when he saw that his mum had already called him.

"Hello?"

"Why the hell didn't you pick up?!"

"I was with Taehyung, sorry." Jeongguk sat down on his bed and sighed.

"Did you go to therapy today?" The woman asked, there was a guilty silence after which was enough to tell her the answer, "Seriously?! I'm not paying her for no reason!"

"Mum I don't need therapy okay? I'm doing fine." Jeongguk rolled his eyes and played with his jeans, gulping when he recalled Taehyung trying to undo them.

"That's exactly someone who needs therapy would say."

Jeongguk let out a sigh and hummed knowing there was no point in arguing with the woman. He just wanted to end the phone call already so that he could go back to hanging out with Taehyung.

"I'll go next week."

Guys I have like 3 different drama ideas planned but I CANT decide which one like they're all a decent amount of angst 😢