eighteen.

Taehyung was now straddling Jeongguk, still eagerly kissing Jeongguk who had his hands under his shirt and taking full advantage of the chance to feel how soft his body was. His hands then lowered down to his ass, giving it a tight squeeze which made Taehyung gasp and pull away.

Jeongguk threw his head back and winced, letting Taehyung suck down on his pale neck. He took a turn too, leaving a prominent mark on Taehyung's neck, opposite to the one left on his own.

"We should stop." Taehyung breathed out, pressing his forehead against Jeongguk's shoulder who was breathing as heavily.

"Why?" He asked.

"We're going too fast."

"Okay." Jeongguk mumbled, head following Taehyung who attempted to pull away but found himself connecting their lips again. The kiss was addicting, and good for someone who hadn't lost their first kiss yet. It was sloppy and uncoordinated at first, but Jeongguk followed Taehyung's movements and trapped him.

Alas, Taehyung managed to stop and pull away, still seated on Jeongguk's lap who was staring at him with eyes full of content.

Jeongguk took the time to realise how much he liked Taehyung, how he did actually like the boy and wouldn't be able to ignore him or drop him due to their lifestyle differences. He was now more deep into his once little crush and he knew that he wouldn't be able to get out of it.

Taehyung's pounding heart calmed down and a small smile lifted his red face, opening to let out the sweetest words in a tone that made Jeongguk's heart stop.

"You look really pretty when you're not moody." Taehyung's smile grew wider when he saw the surprise on Jeongguk's face.

"Thank you?" He breathed out.

"I should go now," Taehyung got ready to get up, but Jeongguk held him down, "Why won't you let me leave? I need to eat something."

"But you just came back from the shops."

"How do you know that?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, suspiciously.

"I just do. Stay here with me, if you're hungry I'll make you something," Jeongguk stated.

"But the kitchen we share with everyone is always such a mess, I'll starve thanks," Taehyung tutted and stood up from Jeongguk's lap who tried not to show too much that he wasn't happy about the change.

"We need to work on that project anyway, so let's do that." Jeongguk picked up another chair in his room and placed it beside the desk, motioning Taehyung to sit down on it.

"You're so fine when you demand me to do things," Taehyung smirked and sat down, only facing Jeongguk who kept his gaze ahead.

"We've done a sketch, so we should start building a model and making a presentation," Jeongguk took out a notebook and pen, placing it in front of Taehyung, "Write down a list of things we need to buy to make the model, I'll start planning the presentation."

"Okay." Taehyung picked up the pen and stared at the paper blankly.

Jeongguk began to write too, scrunching his eyebrows up to focus and think about his work rather than Taehyung's lips. It was hard, but he managed to write a plan for the next 20 minutes.

It was going smoothly until he noticed from the corner of his eye Taehyung had his head on the table.

"Taehyung?" He called out for the boy who was sleeping peacefully on the desk, "Wake up." He shook the boy gently causing him to stir and slowly sit up.

"I'm tired." Taehyung whined.

"Did you not sleep last night?"

"Yeah I did, I sleep a lot." Taehyung stated tiredly.

"I thought you don't sleep that much? Didn't you have insomnia?" Jeongguk recalled, but then began to doubt himself when he saw the confusion on Taehyung's face.

"When the hell did I say that? I never had insomnia- most of the time I struggle to stay awake and force myself to because I want to stay up talking to you or hang out with Jimin," Taehyung explained to Jeongguk who was more confused.

"Taehyung I swear you told me that when you were like younger you kept falling asleep in classes because you developed insomnia or something."

"Oh! Yeah, I did when I was young but that wasn't like real insomnia. After I was like...I don't know? 16? I started always feeling sleepy," Taehyung shrugged, "Maybe all that lack of sleep is catching up to me now."

"Isn't that something you should be worried about? I mean, you're like really slow and you sleep too much," Jeongguk raised his eyebrows at Taehyung who gasped.

"I'm pretty sure it's normal to sleep too much! Everyone our age either sleeps too much or too little."

"Yeah but you're really forgetful, I saw all the pain killers in your room too so you're probably always sick."

"No, it's just for headaches," Taehyung answered, "Anyways, what was I writing again?" He asked with a bright smile.

Jeongguk watched the boy reach for the pen, but miss it at first due to poor coordination, "A list of what need to buy."

Taehyung took a little too many seconds to reply, "Okay!"

Jeongguk began to notice more unusual behaviour Taehyung displayed that he didn't pick up before due to being too focused on how annoying he was, but now he could see that most of the behaviour was a little worrying.

Something's definitely wrong.

For the ppl that don't follow me the reason I'm not updating like I used to is cus I've started uni so I'm really busy now but I'll try update on weekends or Mondays

Chapters r gonna be shorter for now 💪