thirteen.

Jeongguk yawned quietly as he walked into the university, it was early which is how he preferred since he hated bumping into a lot of people. It also gave him time to catch up on any work he missed out on or speak to his teachers about his progress as it wasn't the best.

"Morning Jeongguk," His teacher greeted the boy as he stepped into the classroom, "How's the project going with Taehyung? I know you don't work well with other people, but he's a quiet guy himself so maybe you'll get along?" She sweetly smiled at the boy who returned it.

Quiet kid my ass. Jeongguk mentally roll his eyes, "It's going well, we've got our plan ready."

"Oh that's good! Just so you know you have two more weeks until you need to present it, so I'd really urge you guys to start building the model and creating your presentation now."

"Okay." Jeongguk nodded and sat down in front of his desk which was slanted for his sketch book. He decided to take out his phone and sketch while waiting for Taehyung to arrive since he was the only thing other that could keep him busy.

A smile formed on his face when he saw that the boy had texted him just five minutes ago with a whole bunch of messages, but then his smile fell when he saw a text from a different group.

Lee, James, Ben...

Ben
6 pm tonight

Lee
Sound

James
Aight

jk
Ok

Jeongguk then decided to reply to Taehyung instead to cheer himself up.

Taehyung
HEY
MORNING
just woke up
And now I'm eating cereal

jk
I don't remember seeing milk in our floor kitchen?

Taehyung
Yeah cus I keep it in my room

jk
In a mini fridge right???? If u don't store it in a fridge it'll spoil and you'll get sick

Taehyung
Uh oh 😰

jk
You're kidding

Taehyung
Anyways
Are u ready to leave yet

jk
I'm already in class

Taehyung
WHAT
ITS 7:45 AM
CLASS STARTS AT 8:30 WHAT R YOU DOING

jk
I like to be early

Taehyung
Loser

jk
When are you coming in

Taehyung
Leaving at 8:10 and I'll get there at 8:30 if I walk at a moderate speed

jk
No leave now

Taehyung
WTF WHY ITS SO EARLY

jk
I wanna see you

Taehyung
SAY LESS IM CUMMING DADDY
Ur pants better be down when I get there

jk
Stop being weird

Taehyung
Do u want me to be romantic instead