seven.

Taehyung stared down at his phone with a smile, rolling on Jimin's bed with a smile until he let out a scream and rolled right off. He pulled himself up, eyes still on the phone even though his backside was hurting.

Jimin shot him a glare, "Why did you come here if you're just gonna text your gangster boyfriend?" He questioned making Taehyung laugh.

"I hate sitting all by myself when we don't have class, I feel like a loner and Jeongguk doesn't like hanging out," Taehyung walked over to Jimin and sat on his desk with eager eyes, "Do you think me and him would make a good couple? Do we look cute together?"

Jimin squinted his eyes in thought, pursing his lips together the more the thought about it, "No I feel like you'd annoy the shit out of him and he'd shoot you up or something."

"Bitch," Taehyung smacked the elders head and dragged his feet back to the boys bed, inviting himself onto it to continue texting Jeongguk.

th
Can we please hang out jimin keeps getting mad at me for distracting him

Jeongguk 🫶
No leave me alone
You can tomorrow but we're working on the project

th
But I'm getting drunk tomorrow with jimin
Pleaseee
Pleaseee

Jeongguk 🫶
I said no Taehyung

th
Taehyungs brother*

Jeongguk 🫶
You're so fucking dumb

th
I love everything you do when u call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do 😍😘🖤
Please can I please come see u

Jeongguk 🫶
No I'm not at the dorms anyway

th
When are you getting back then
Hello
Why aren't u replying to me
Are you cheating on me rn

Jeongguk cursed as Taehyung kept blowing his phone up in his back pocket causing the man in front of him to stare at him with a raised brow.

"You got a lot of clients lately?" He asked, taking out some cash and passing it over to Jeongguk who swapped it for two small bags.

"No, it's just this stupid boy that won't leave me alone," Jeongguk mumbled counting the money in his hand, "You haven't paid for last time, Jin, I let it slide because you got laid off but you said you started a better job now."

Jin let out a laugh, "You have good memory, I was hoping you'd forget," He mumbled taking out some more cash to give the boy.

"Thanks, bye," Jeongguk was ready to leave, but a hand was placed against his chest which stopped him from walking past. His guard went up, although his wrist was hurting he was still prepared to swing at the male if he made another threatening move.

"Are you not gonna have one with me? You usually do," Jin leaned against the brick wall, taking out two joints from his pocket, "You can have mine since I keep forgetting to pay," he smiled when Jeongguk took the joint and pulled out his lighter, "So tell me, whys this kid still spamming you?"

"I don't know he's really annoying. His stupid crush gave my number to him instead of his own and ever since then he hasn't left me alone," Jeongguk took a drag, also now leaning against the brick wall and staring at the bin in front of him.

"Is he not a nice kid or something? Just block him."

"He's not bad, and I can't block him because we're working on a project together too," Jeongguk muttered, cursing quietly when he realised the joint kept going out and he had to relight it, "He thinks we're friends."