six.

Long chap ahead

Taehyung stared ahead of him with a disgusted face, features tugging down ever so slightly but enough to show he wasn't happy with what he was looking at.

In front of him was Hyungsik, laughing with his friends and walking around the hallway with an arm in a cast and face treated nicely. Taehyung's eyes then moved to Jeongguk who was at his locker struggling to take out his books due to his sore wrist.

Jeongguk's wounds were barely treated right, no one batted an eye at him or asked him if he was alright whereas Hyungsik had plenty of people asking what happened.

"You forced me come in but you're just standing there silently and scowling," Jimin shut his locker after taking out his art supplies and then looked in the same direction as Taehyung, "What's wrong? Are you glaring at Jeongguk?"

"No, Hyungsik," Taehyung mumbled missing out on Jimin's surprised expression, "Look at him all proud of himself that he's getting attention, Jeongguk didn't even get seen by a teacher or a nurse. It's unfair Jimin," He finally turned to Jimin.

"Well, I don't know what happened exactly but I'm guessing it was a fight. If Jeongguk wasn't such a dickhead to everyone then maybe people would care about him," Jimin began to walk towards his art class with Taehyung walking beside him, his pretty face painted with sadness.

"Yeah but didn't you say it could because of some mental thing? Maybe he's just really misunderstood- he does get picked on by basically everyone here for being moody and having no friends so of course he's gonna be a dickhead."

"Yeah, well he's moody and doesn't have friends because he's aggressive whenever someone even just glances at him. Why are you defending him? You were always making fun of him before, are you two friends now?" Jimin curiously asked Taehyung who glanced behind him to see if Jeongguk was struggling.

"Well I asked him to be friends with me but he said no as if he has a choice," Taehyung snickered and stopped in front of his classroom, "I'll see you after class then,"

"Bye, don't get beaten up," Jimin waved at him before leaving the boy.

Taehyung noticed that everyone was sitting in their original seats again meaning that he wouldn't be sitting with Jeongguk. So, he walked back to his seat where he sat by himself near the back — Jeongguk was a desk or two away from him.

Jeongguk gritted his teeth as he held onto a sketchpad, he tried not to focus on his aching wrist too much but it was hard when the pain was constantly shooting through his arm. It faded for a second when he stepped into the classroom and Taehyung was staring directly at him with concerned eyes.

The look made him feel uncomfortable, he wasn't used to people caring about him and most of them he thought that they were threats. Taehyung however, his expressions meant exactly as they appeared which was made Jeongguk feel uncomfortable.

He took a seat two tables in front of Taehyung and began to unpack his bag, waiting for the teacher ahead of them to give an instruction.

"Morning class, sorry I'm late," She walked in, but did not put her bag down, "I have a meeting today so I'm not teaching, just work on your projects with your partner," she announced causing a few people to groan in frustration since they had to wake up early for the class.

Taehyung's head perked up at that and he leaned to the left to see if Jeongguk was going to move to sit next to him, but he didn't and just took out his phone. The younger was quick to do the same.

th
Are you not gonna work with me

jeongguk 😢
I am?

th
No are you not gonna move to work with me