four.

Jeongguk stared at the man ahead of him with a bored face, watching him flip a newspaper and then glance at the time. The sound of Jeongguk's gum popping took over occasionally which made the woman beside him tut.

"Stop doing that will you? And sit up properly," A smack was delivered onto his thigh making him roll his eyes and sit up, "You're 18, act like it,"

"I was 17 not long ago," Jeongguk mumbled in response.

"Grow up. I'm sick of taking days off work to come to these appointments," The woman spat him again making the younger roll his eyes.

"No one's asking you to, I can go to them myself," Jeongguk mumbled.

"Well I need to know why the hell you're so aggressive and I'm always get calls home about fights, what if you start dealing drugs next?" Ms. Jeon frowned at the boy who just hummed, "Are you dealing drugs?"

"Do you think some shrink is gonna be able to tell you that by looking at my brain structure? Are you dense?" Jeongguk scoffed at his mother, leaning back when she reached to smack him again.

"Jeon Jeongguk!" A woman called out from inside an office which saved Jeongguk in time.

The two stood up with different expressions, one being annoyed and the other being hopeful. They walked beside each other until they stepped into the clean room and were greeted by the smell of hand sanitizer the woman was putting on.

"Have a seat," She politely asked whilst tapping away on her keyboard, "So, the brain scans are finally in,"

"What do they say? Is he a born idiot?" Ms. Jeon leaned forward, brushing her long brown hair back whilst Jeongguk held back a laugh at the question.

"Um- no," The psychologist smiled, "It's definitely a cognitive thing...so a thought thing- it's called a hostile attribution bias where basically people associate something negative with almost everything,"

"Whys he doing that?"

"It could be a developmental thing, you did mention he's been like this since he was a child but you just assumed it was just kids being kids and hormones," The woman began to type on her laptop, "It's what can lead to antisocial behaviour so it's good you got this stuff checked out earlier,"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes again, sinking on his chair.

"How do you know if he has it? Are you gonna give him drugs for it?" Ms. Jeon smacked Jeongguk's thigh again making the boy sit up properly.

"The signs showed in the assessment he did, plus the brain scans didn't show any structural issues or activity problems so it's not biological and therefore he doesn't need drugs. It can be helped with some behavioural therapy,"

"Oh thank fu-goodness," Jeongguk's mother let out a sigh of relief, "When can that start?"

"I can make a referral now, then they'll call you in for an assessment and decide what to do,"

Jeongguk didn't bother stating whether he wanted therapy or not, he knew that his mother would annoy him until he agreed. So, he sat silently watching them fill out a bunch of paper work until they were finally dismissed.

"Are you going back to your dorm now? Or seeing your friends?" Ms. Jeon asked whilst walking towards the elevator, placing a hand against Jeongguk's back as a way of silently asking him not to leave.

"Go back to my dorm, I have a project to work on," Jeongguk replied hastily, rolling his shoulders to get the woman's hand off.

"Okay," A thin lipped smile was shot at him and disappointment was laced in her voice, "I miss having you at home, it's quiet- even if it was only loud because the police kept bringing you home I still liked it,"