CH.4 First Interview Back

Start from the beginning

"They gave them of all people the franchise I carried." Y/N says as Robert joins them.

"Gave who?" Robert asks so Scarlett shows him the phone.

"Im the reason those dumbass scripts even worked... ME!!" Y/N yells.

"I thought you weren't gonna do it anyway?" Robert asks.

"I wasn't.. But to choose them feels like a slap in the face." Y/N tells them.

"A lot of history between the two of you." Scarlett says making Robert understand now.

"Adrian too.... He's the one who called the cops on me when Scaria tried to kill herself." Y/N says softly making them gasp.

                                  (Flashback)

Y/N gets dragged outside of the house and slammed against the cop car. The slam hurts his ribs making him cough heavily.

"Thank you officer I was the one who called." A voice says making Y/N turn to it.

He sees someone who he never expects... Adrian Walter.

"What the fuck!" Y/N lets out as the cop opens the door and throws him inside.

"YOU BITCH!!" Y/N yells in anger.

"Goodbye Y/N." Adrian says waving with a wicked smile.

                             (Flashback over)

"What the fuck was he doing there?!" Scarlett yells.

"Him and Scaria planned it out... She was cheating on me with him." Y/N says looking down.

"Pieces of shit!" Robert lets out fuming as he shakes his head.

"Why didn't you tell the cops that they could've planned it?" Scarlett asks.

"I didn't find out until after the charges were dropped. By then I was already tired of the whole situation so I just let it go." He replies.

"Interview starts in two minutes." Someone announces.

Y/N stands up with a hiss as his hand is bruised. He tries to move his fingers but he barely can.

"What are we gonna do about this?" Scarlett asks.

"Uhhh we're just gonna have to hide it." Robert replies shrugging.

"How are we gonna do that?" Y/N asks curious.

Robert turns to Scarlett with a look and she just looks confused.

~~~~~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome.. Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr and Y/N L/N!!!" Jimmy announces making the crowd cheer.

Scarlett walks out with Y/N's arm around her waist. She holds his bruised left hand on her waist to hide the bruising in with her dress. Robert walks behind Y/N to hide the blood stains that remain on his jacket.