Chapter 1

Yuncheng Qingyuan University.

At eleven o'clock at noon, the bell rang for the last class in the teaching building, and there were only a few people in the canteen.

Shu Chaoyu held the rice plate, turned around from the meal window and walked slowly to his seat. From a distance, he saw a group of colleagues sitting on a table on the left.

They are all from the same department. Shu Chaoyu, a young and polite young teacher, naturally passed by and said hello: "How about noon."

"Hey, Teacher Shu, sit down, come and sit down."

The professors who were chatting interrupted the conversation and happily and enthusiastically invited him to join.

Shu Chaoyu was not polite. He smiled and sat down next to a female professor, intending to listen to what topic these seniors were discussing.

Then he heard someone across from him sighing: "What did you just say... Oh, yes, I told him nicely to go meet with her, but he agreed at the front, but didn't even show his face at the back, and turned O side I was so angry that the introducer called me directly and scolded me."

Shu Chaoyu: "..."

Well, he was overthinking it. It turned out that it was about blind dates for his children. Recently, this topic came up quite frequently around him.

"Hey, aren't all kids like this these days? They are busy with their studies and career, and love affairs are put off again and again. You try to persuade him, but he still doesn't listen."

"..." Shu Chaoyu, who is now 26 years old but is still a solo artist, feels that he has been comprehended.

"I say you should be content. At any rate, your children can still be normal people. Yesterday, the child's mother told me that the one in my family has been entangled with an Omega and seemed to threaten him. Alas, I'm afraid that he will force him someday. Love or something."

Shu Chaoyu: "?"

Professor, what else do you read besides literature?

"Ah, this really doesn't work. Teacher Yang, you have to talk to the child quickly, don't go astray."

"Yes, I have asked his mother to call him and ask him to go home for dinner tonight, so that we can have a good understanding of the situation."

"That's good. It's discovered in time and corrected in time."

Several elders were chatting in full swing. Shu Chaoyu, an unmarried young man of the right age, as a typical example of the group being criticized, kept his head down while eating from beginning to end, not daring to say a word.

Suddenly, someone said: "Hey, Teacher Tao, didn't your boy have a talk some time ago? How is it going?"

There was a moment of stasis in the air, and Shu Zhao made a move while his heart started beating wildly.

The person who was named was the female professor sitting next to him. When this matter was mentioned, Tao Nianrong became tired. He picked up the rice grains in the bowl and sighed quietly: "Oh, we didn't talk about it at all. That kid and that little Omega went out to meet for the first time the day before yesterday. I don't know what happened. Go back Later, someone sent me a message saying [Auntie, he and I are not suitable]. I was completely confused. I asked that brat what was going on and he couldn't tell me. Oh, this is the number one. I don't know at all. I don't want to worry about him anymore."

"That's indeed a pity. It seems that he is a strange match for your son."

Everyone shook their heads and sighed, only Shu Chaoyu breathed a sigh of relief.