Curtain & Bloodbath

Start from the beginning

Worried and under pressure, Elina whispered to herself, "Come on, Elina, think! What should you do?"

"Aha!"

Recalling the encyclopedic knowledge she had gained during her visit to Ms Topaz's house months ago, Elina's mind raced to remember the weaknesses of the Skeezites aside from their vulnerability to light and sunlight.

Suddenly, a realization struck her. Skeezites had heightened night vision and a keen sense of smell, particularly for fairy odours. So she must find a way to mask her scent, Elina's eyes fell upon a heap of ruins that seemed to be a former alchemist fairy building. Among the debris, she spotted several unbroken glass perfume bottles.

Three perfumes caught her attention, each housed in a different coloured glass bottle: a red bottle labelled "Rose", a yellow bottle labelled "Jasmine", and a green bottle labelled "Agarwood".

Considering her own identity as a flower fairy, Elina deduced that a perfume with a tree scent might be less likely to attract the Skeezites compared to floral fragrances. Choosing the green bottle of perfume, Elina swiftly sprayed it all over her body and stowed the remaining bottle in her sling bag.

She could only hope that this clever ploy would effectively mask her scent from the Skeezites. Peeking out from her hiding place, she cautiously bypassed a Skeezite that was flying dangerously close.

"I hope this works," Elina thought to herself, her green eyes fixed on the daunting journey ahead.

Elina will make every effort just to rescue the two trapped fairy children, despite the perilous consequence of risking her own life becoming a meal for the Skeezites.

__________________________________________________________

Bibble stood frozen, unable to utter a single word as he watched Sukuna's terrifying display of strength. It was no secret that Sukuna possessed immense power, standing taller and more muscular than other male fairies. It was clear that the human physical abilities were far beyond the average fairies.

Just a few days prior, Bibble had seen Sukuna effortlessly crush a large rock with his bare hands, shaping it into an axe. He had also witnessed Sukuna defeat two wild tiger vines without suffering a single scratch. Knowing all this, Bibble should have anticipated Sukuna's ability to easily triumph over the Skeezites.

He shouldn't have been surprised anymore. Yet, how could he pretend that everything was normal when he witnessed Sukuna's swift movements, leaping from one top Skeezite's body to another like a wild animal on the hunt.

His every movement seemed agile and precise as he leapt from one Skeezite to another, mercilessly slashing their heads clean off their bodies with only his bare hands. It was as if he had mastered the art of killing with an eerie agility, leaving no room for doubt or mercy.

Each time Sukuna landed on a new target, the lifeless heads of the previous Skeezite tumbled to the ground with expressions of terror plastered on their faces as their heads rolled on the ground. Bibble's eyes couldn't tear away from the gruesome scene unfolding before him. The horror of it gripped him, evoking a chill that ran down his spine.

Bibble couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, realizing that the Skeezites were far from the mindless monster the fairies had theorized them to be.

The irrefutable evidence stared back at him in the pale, terrified faces of the Skeezites, who trembled as they bore witness to Sukuna's ruthless decapitations of their comrades. It was a grim encounter that etched itself into Bibble's memory, forever haunting him.